With Expectations Low, Terps Aim High

There are 2 comments on the Oct 27, 2008, The Washington Post story titled With Expectations Low, Terps Aim High. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

ATLANTA, Oct. 26 -- Maryland basketball players Greivis Vasquez and Dave Neal have heard the critics and read the preseason predictions, including one that said the Terrapins would finish last in the ACC this ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

White2

Edgewood, MD

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Just another NIT bid, then Coach William will be gone, I hope that I'm wrong.
White2

Edgewood, MD

#2 Oct 28, 2008
Don't get me wrong I love the Terps but we never seem to get over the hump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greivis Vasquez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's it with Maryland-North Carolina games an... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Veener 1
News Team motivated after it is left unranked in the... (Nov '10) Nov '10 richard abramson 2
News Terps launch season of change at Maryland Madness (Oct '10) Oct '10 NCSHADOW 1
News A three, and out (Mar '10) Mar '10 jamie 1
News Maryland-Houston features battle of top guards (Mar '10) Mar '10 riverlanding 1
News Maryland's Vasquez: 'I have to be crazy' (Jan '10) Mar '10 Dont Cry Dookie 2
News Maryland, Vasquez make it work (Dec '09) Dec '09 Milbourne sparks ... 1
More from around the web