Nice rebound for Terps

Nice rebound for Terps

There are 28 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Jan 16, 2008, titled Nice rebound for Terps. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

The Maryland Terrapins are not accustomed to success this season, so handling a rare bit of dominance proved tricky last night against Wake Forest at Comcast Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

AOL

#21 Jan 16, 2008
to a graybeard terps fan...if I ever get down your way I will buy you a beer..you are a good man ...we both hope for the best, but Vasquez is totally out of control I just hope that turtleu can help him with his education so he can go back to his native land and help them out...he won't be getting a temporary work visa from the nba!
John

AOL

#22 Jan 16, 2008
actually I have taken the stance that watching the Terps can be fun.I have never seen a team have as many bonehead plays in a ball game in my life..if you grin at these instead of grimace you can have a measure of fun watching the terps unplayed.
Roger

AOL

#23 Jan 16, 2008
Chris the picture you paint is parallel to Denny Crum's final years at Louisville...we are done
Little Lefty

AOL

#24 Jan 16, 2008
I yearn for Mo, John, Lenny, Tom, Albert, Tony, Evers, Johnnie, Joe, The Wizard, Keith, Roy, Bozo, Howard,Owen and heck even Mickie Wiles and yes the ole Lefthander!
A Graybeard Terps Fan

New Orleans, LA

#25 Jan 16, 2008
John of AOL--We've reached a sad place when Terps BB competes with Comedy Central. Hopefully this too will pass. And I hope Gary finds a graceful way to exit before Debbie Yow shows him the door. He deserves better, but, then again, so do we. A

TerpforLife makes my case for why MD should year in and year out be among the elite programs.
John

Lubbock, TX

#26 Jan 17, 2008
A graybeard terps fan-everyday is a new day unfortunately for me one of my favorite hobbies over the last 50 years has been watching and rooting for the terps...so as my wife says I need to get a life and enjoy the terps in a "different" way...I don't know what that way is yet but I am sure she has something in mind?!!
have a good day
MDR

Elkton, MD

#27 Jan 17, 2008
A Graybeard Terps Fan wrote:
Several blogs ago I raised the cudgels in defense of Vasquez. I'm here to confess I was wrong and his critics were right. This guy is retrogressing. The fact that he came close to achieving a triple double that included TOs says it all.
I can't remember a Div. I team falling so far so fast. UNLV under the Tark maybe. Can Gary get us back to the top. I'm starting to have serious doubts.
There will be carnage in the Dean Dome this weekend.
You're forgiven, my son.........
A Graybeard Terps Fan

Metairie, LA

#28 Jan 17, 2008
MDR: yeah, but I haven't retracted my criticisms of your bashing this guy for being Venezuelan. Vasquez's problem isn't his ethnicity or national origins, but his court smarts. And I'll leave it at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greivis Vasquez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's it with Maryland-North Carolina games an... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Veener 1
News Team motivated after it is left unranked in the... (Nov '10) Nov '10 richard abramson 2
News Terps launch season of change at Maryland Madness (Oct '10) Oct '10 NCSHADOW 1
News A three, and out (Mar '10) Mar '10 jamie 1
News Maryland-Houston features battle of top guards (Mar '10) Mar '10 riverlanding 1
News Maryland's Vasquez: 'I have to be crazy' (Jan '10) Mar '10 Dont Cry Dookie 2
News Maryland, Vasquez make it work (Dec '09) Dec '09 Milbourne sparks ... 1
More from around the web