Night to dream big

Night to dream big

There are 7 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 18, 2008, titled Night to dream big. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

The fun came last night, when the Maryland Terrapins looked and acted like any other big-time college basketball team opening its season amid so much pomp and promise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

humdinger

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 18, 2008
Should be a fun ride.
jeffros dadbrother

Columbia, MD

#3 Oct 18, 2008
My names Jeffro, and i am my own grandpa; keepin' it in the family - for real; YEE Haw! I can spit a ball of tar 20 yards and hit a dead racoon in the eye, then cook it up for some good eats! Shake my for fingrd hand!
MT TERP

Missoula, MT

#4 Oct 18, 2008
I don't care what the haters out there say - it should be an exciting season. and I wouldn't count gary out either yet - it's been said often - he's at his best when his back is to the wall.

Jeffro -no thanks for the racist bs - hopefully they'll take you off of this board. disgusting crap.
Gary

Reston, VA

#5 Oct 19, 2008
Maryland and Gary Williams - get crushed on the recruiting trail - again:

City College forward C.J. Fair committed to Syracuse yesterday, according to Baltimore Stars official Troy Franklin.
Fair, a 6’7 junior, is rated the No. 45 player in the 2010 class by Rivals.com .

10 % graduation rate for Maryland Basketball - nice job, Gary Williams (he said with a heavy dose of sarcasm !)

I can't believe that Debbie Yow, has not fired Gary Williams.

There is no way, that a parent should ever send their son to the University of Maryland to play basketball.

Maryland will finish with a 15-16 record and 4-12 in the ACC.

No NCAA bid

No NIT bid

I am glad that Maryland football, is no longer recruiting Tavon Austin.

Go Tar Heels !
why

Baltimore, MD

#6 Oct 19, 2008
why doesn't maryland schedule more local colleges such as towson university?

i like that they play morgan state (and have in the past) but i think it would be a lot more interesting if their OOC was against a few more local teams.
67terp

Dayton, OH

#7 Oct 20, 2008
Maryland received a verbsl commitment tonight from Jordan Williams!
Gmoney

Spring Hill, TN

#8 Oct 20, 2008
67terp wrote:
Maryland received a verbsl commitment tonight from Jordan Williams!
Going on past history, Jordan is about a 50/50 shot to decommit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greivis Vasquez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's it with Maryland-North Carolina games an... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Veener 1
News Team motivated after it is left unranked in the... (Nov '10) Nov '10 richard abramson 2
News Terps launch season of change at Maryland Madness (Oct '10) Oct '10 NCSHADOW 1
News A three, and out (Mar '10) Mar '10 jamie 1
News Maryland-Houston features battle of top guards (Mar '10) Mar '10 riverlanding 1
News Maryland's Vasquez: 'I have to be crazy' (Jan '10) Mar '10 Dont Cry Dookie 2
News Maryland, Vasquez make it work (Dec '09) Dec '09 Milbourne sparks ... 1
More from around the web