Post the First Comment

Post the First Comment

There are 3 comments on the The Diamondback story from Jan 28, 2009, titled Post the First Comment. In it, The Diamondback reports that:

Greivis Vasquez likes to think he can do it all on a basketball court. He's the man, it's his team and he takes responsibility when the Terrapin men's basketball team wins or loses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Diamondback.

mike

Aberdeen, MD

#1 Jan 29, 2009
Maryland will never win with him at the point and Gary coaching, As long as GW is there Vasquez will be at the point. He is a hog,who does not know when to shut up. He does not look to pass to anyone just to his friend slow Eric Hayes because he knows Eric won"t pass to anyone but him,That way Vasquez can pad his numbers,and try to sneak into the NBA
Mike

Aberdeen, MD

#2 Jan 29, 2009
If he would throw the ball to the big guys sometimes and if Gary Williams would pat them on the but when they mess up and try to encourage them once in a while instead of cursing at them and snatching them out after one mistake,(HE WILL SEE THAT POSITIVE ENFORCEMENT WORKS) Vasquez can make bad play after bad play and nothing happpens to him.
So I guess the other players are held to a higher standard than there overrated point shooting non passing guard Vasquez
Mike

Aberdeen, MD

#3 Jan 29, 2009
If Gary Williams would give Cliff Tucker and Bowie the green light that he gives Vasquez he would see better production from there big men.Because they would penitrate the lane draw defenders and get the big men, Dupree,Burney,Gregory some nice dunks,Which would improve there confidence,Than they would start doing other aspects of there game better.CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING, But since Williams does not want to put Vasquez in check, Than he and Vasquez can sit back and blame it on the big men, Meanwhile the big men are not being developed. But than again GW IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THAT,HE JUST WANTS TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION, LOUD,LOUD, If he were teaching right he would not have to yell all game long,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greivis Vasquez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's it with Maryland-North Carolina games an... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Veener 1
News Team motivated after it is left unranked in the... (Nov '10) Nov '10 richard abramson 2
News Terps launch season of change at Maryland Madness (Oct '10) Oct '10 NCSHADOW 1
News A three, and out (Mar '10) Mar '10 jamie 1
News Maryland-Houston features battle of top guards (Mar '10) Mar '10 riverlanding 1
News Maryland's Vasquez: 'I have to be crazy' (Jan '10) Mar '10 Dont Cry Dookie 2
News Maryland, Vasquez make it work (Dec '09) Dec '09 Milbourne sparks ... 1
More from around the web