Gist leads Terps' rout of Delaware

Gist leads Terps' rout of Delaware

There are 2 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 28, 2007, titled Gist leads Terps' rout of Delaware. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

James Gist bounced back from a horrid performance to score 18 points and grab 10 rebounds, and Maryland snapped a three-game losing streak with a 76-46 rout of Delaware tonight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

wow big win

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2007
The Twerps beat Delaware! WOW! Good to see they got the tough games against those two powerhouse programs in American and Ohio out of the way. Now maybe they are ready for Galludet and the Little Sisters of the Poor.
I agree

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Dec 28, 2007
wow big win wrote:
The Twerps beat Delaware! WOW! Good to see they got the tough games against those two powerhouse programs in American and Ohio out of the way. Now maybe they are ready for Galludet and the Little Sisters of the Poor.
...that it *was* a big win for a young team that's struggling to find its offense and learning to play to their abilities and not their opponent's. The effort they put forth is a step in the right direction and feels pretty good, actually. That doesn't bother you, does it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greivis Vasquez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's it with Maryland-North Carolina games an... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Veener 1
News Team motivated after it is left unranked in the... (Nov '10) Nov '10 richard abramson 2
News Terps launch season of change at Maryland Madness (Oct '10) Oct '10 NCSHADOW 1
News A three, and out (Mar '10) Mar '10 jamie 1
News Maryland-Houston features battle of top guards (Mar '10) Mar '10 riverlanding 1
News Maryland's Vasquez: 'I have to be crazy' (Jan '10) Mar '10 Dont Cry Dookie 2
News Maryland, Vasquez make it work (Dec '09) Dec '09 Milbourne sparks ... 1