Hayes' career night propels Terps pas...

Hayes' career night propels Terps past Morgan State

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 6, 2007, titled Hayes' career night propels Terps past Morgan State. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Eric Hayes scored a career-high 19 points, Greivis Vasquez had 17 points and 11 assists, and Maryland pulled away to an 89-65 victory over in-state foe Morgan State tonight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

POPSinPA

Roxbury, PA

#1 Dec 6, 2007
This has to be one of the worse looking teams Maryland has put on the floor in years. These kids are going to get killed in ACC play.
Doug

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Dec 6, 2007
Thats a little harsh.....we are not great, but we will be able to compete. We have some more "easy games" to hopefully find some continuity and confidence.
Keith Gatlin

Lutherville Timonium, MD

#3 Dec 6, 2007
Not true. We have 7 freshman and 2 sohpomores that play for us right now. You can't expect them to be great right now. I think they are improving each and every night.

By the time January comes, we will be where we should be. We will compete very well behind Carolina and Duke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greivis Vasquez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's it with Maryland-North Carolina games an... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Veener 1
News Team motivated after it is left unranked in the... (Nov '10) Nov '10 richard abramson 2
News Terps launch season of change at Maryland Madness (Oct '10) Oct '10 NCSHADOW 1
News A three, and out (Mar '10) Mar '10 jamie 1
News Maryland-Houston features battle of top guards (Mar '10) Mar '10 riverlanding 1
News Maryland's Vasquez: 'I have to be crazy' (Jan '10) Mar '10 Dont Cry Dookie 2
News Maryland, Vasquez make it work (Dec '09) Dec '09 Milbourne sparks ... 1
More from around the web