Han leaves Fairfield men's basketball...

Han leaves Fairfield men's basketball team

There are 3 comments on the Stamford Advocate story from Feb 9, 2009, titled Han leaves Fairfield men's basketball team. In it, Stamford Advocate reports that:

He is done, finished, gone. There will be no pre-game ceremony in the upcoming week to honor his 1,000 career points or his 500 career assists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stamford Advocate.

Stag Fan

Latham, NY

#1 Feb 10, 2009
This article is bias, and slanted in support of Ed Cooley. Ed has created an environment where his best player and supportive cast both agree there are issues within the lockeroom. Its the Coaches job to motivate, inspire, and help create team bonding and chemistry. Maybe you should put less blame on the kid and more on the coach. Everyone has injuries I'm tired of hearing him use that as a crutch. Look at Marist they have a walk on playing major minutes and are still in every game
JCP

Bronx, NY

#2 Feb 10, 2009
"He is done, gone, finished.-- It's sad. It stinks. It's stupid."

Forget bias -- it's bad writing. How did this guy his job with the Advocate, by reading "Journalism for Dummies"?
Real Stag Fan

Trumbull, CT

#3 Feb 10, 2009
Sorry, but it's not Han's team, it's Ed Cooley's. I stand 100% behind the coach. Han should not have behaved that way, period. Ed is still dealing with the recruits of O'Toole and this is one of them. Too bad Han didn't get his way, but by the looks of things, he was given every opportunity to make it right, and CHOSE NOT TO. Chalk it up to immaturity if you want, but Han is the one who will need to live with his actions. Cooley still has a team to coach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Nero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stags finish preseason by beating Stonehill (Nov '09) Nov '09 pete321 1
News Stag faithful hang on Cooley's words (Jun '09) Jun '09 RCGlimmer69 3
News Fairfield still without Han (Mar '09) Mar '09 Chaz 2
News Young Stags grow up fast (Feb '09) Feb '09 holy cow 4
News Han's loss: Sad and stupid (Feb '09) Feb '09 holy cow 12
News Suspension, injuries hurt Fairfield men (Jan '09) Feb '09 Fairfield U Kid 5
News Fairfield defeats Loyola, Md., 68-54 (Feb '09) Feb '09 Al Dente 1
More from around the web