MSU hopes it can celebrate next season

MSU hopes it can celebrate next season

There are 2 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Apr 8, 2009, titled MSU hopes it can celebrate next season. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Michigan State's basketball team lingered on the raised court at Ford Field, watching the North Carolina Tar Heels hoot, holler and hug as confetti fluttered to the floor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

William A Geluso

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Apr 9, 2009
I love & root for the Spartan's yaer round. I am real happy about Tom Izzo's program. They had a great year & I am hoping that they have a great year nxt year too. We have 2 son's that went to M.S.U., 1 was a 3 year member of the Izzone.
I have a feeling that Mark Dantonio is a good fit for the football prgram.
Thank You for letting me write my feeling's down.
Bill Geluso,
Byron Center, Mi.
finalreport

Satellite Provider

#2 Apr 9, 2009
pffs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goran Suton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan State basketball creates a bond for life (Mar '10) Mar '10 Alec 1
News Ita s now Waltona s world: MSU senior guard ste... (Sep '09) Sep '09 doc rivers 1
News Research shows white players lacking on recent ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 reece 56
News Big Ten basketball appears strong for next season (Apr '09) Apr '09 pdx marc 1
News Breaking down the Final Four (Mar '09) Apr '09 Timster 6
News Michigan State's Goran Suton blossoms at right ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Timster 2
News MSU's story concludes with ugly ending (Apr '09) Apr '09 Stuey 1
More from around the web