UConn Needs More From Bench

UConn Needs More From Bench

There are 6 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Feb 22, 2009, titled UConn Needs More From Bench. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Jim Calhoun momentarily toyed with the idea last Monday against Pittsburgh. He called sophomore guard Donnell Beverly off the bench, held him back and ultimately had him sit down again instead of enter the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Marc

Hartford, CT

#1 Feb 22, 2009
i'd like to see what haralson can do.
ABC

Manchester, CT

#2 Feb 23, 2009
Haralson is pretty awesome at missing wide open 3s.
Marcus

Derwood, MD

#3 Feb 23, 2009
Haralson looks slow and his handle has always been questioned. So if he can't be counted on to knock down an open three, he's got transfer written all over him. Too bad, they REALLY needed another answer on offense.
Martyuconn95

Delray Beach, FL

#4 Feb 23, 2009
This season really took a step back when JD hit the floor,but its time for the Big 3 Price,Hash and Jeff to step up because thats all we have.Lets go Huskies.
keith

Baltimore, MD

#5 Feb 23, 2009
Frankly I want to see more of Beverly..
Marc

Hartford, CT

#6 Feb 23, 2009
I've read accounts of Haralson's high school games when he would go off for 5 or 6 threes in a row. I know he has it in him, just think he needs a little confidence and playing 1 minutes per game wont do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gavin Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UConn men's notebook (Mar '09) Apr '14 BPT 3
News Has UConn Huskies' Jim Calhoun Completely Lost ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Bob in florida 2
News UConn showed toughness, something it had been l... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Paul 2
News Huskies get first glimpse of Pitt's star (Feb '09) Mar '09 Timster 2
News As Huskies Roll, Thabeet Hardly A Factor (Mar '09) Mar '09 Timster 6
News UConn Earned No. 1 Seed (Mar '09) Mar '09 Timster 15
News Robinson Close To Return To Huskies (Jan '09) Jan '09 liteyez 1
More from around the web