One and done is hardly fun

One and done is hardly fun

There are 3 comments on the LA Daily News story from Mar 21, 2008, titled One and done is hardly fun. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A steal, layup, foul and a scream, the most visible display of emotion O.J. Mayo has shown this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Tim

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Mar 21, 2008
USC is, was, and will be, first and foremost a football powerhouse. The basketball team may have a good year here and there and may even win a game or two, but it is not consistently at the top so expectations shouldn't be high. Just the reverse for UCLA with dominant basketball and generally so-so football
btousc

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2008
These were two of the same type of teams. Some games they played good and some not so good. This day was Kansas State playing good and SC not as well. If they played again, it could br the reverse as seen by The games SC played in the Pac 10.
xusllabb

Ontario, CA

#4 Mar 21, 2008
WOW I thought they were talking about the Lakers and how they will be one and done this year in the playoffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwight Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bruins haunted by losses to rival (Jan '11) Jan '11 Chosen Traveler 2
News Dawg pounded: USC pulls off upset victory at Wa... (Feb '10) Feb '10 fred 2
News Lewis, Gerrity key USC's upset victory over Was... (Feb '10) Feb '10 SC Admirer 2
News Trojans' Vucevic heeds coach's tip (Feb '10) Feb '10 san antonio texas 1
News Loss leaves USC, O'Neill in foul mood (Feb '10) Feb '10 Sharm 1
News Stepheson particularly satisfied after USC victory (Jan '10) Jan '10 Trojan Fan 1
News USC sees eight-game winning streak end (Jan '10) Jan '10 Sam 2
More from around the web