Tar Heels leave Sooners behind

Tar Heels leave Sooners behind

There are 9 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 29, 2009, titled Tar Heels leave Sooners behind. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

MEMPHIS, Tenn. Tyler Hansbrough deferred to his teammates - just as he'd hinted he might.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

UNC Tar Heels

Maxton, NC

#1 Mar 30, 2009
Bring on the Wildcats.
GO HEELS!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2009
UNC Tar Heels wrote:
Bring on the Wildcats.
GO HEELS!!!!
Go Heels!!!
UNC Tar Heels

Maxton, NC

#3 Mar 30, 2009
I am not completely thrilled with the headline:
"Heels leave Sooners behind".
But then again, this IS Asheville.
PONTIAC SCHOLARSHIP

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Mar 30, 2009
GM chief Wagoner ousted by Obama

Mr Wagoner has headed GM since 2000
The chief executive of struggling US car company General Motors has been ordered to step down by US President Barack Obama.

Rick Wagoner will leave immediately, a government official confirmed.

Mr Obama is preparing to outline terms for offering more help to GM and fellow car giant Chrysler.

The two firms have already received $17.4bn (£14.4bn) in bail-outs. Chrysler has requested a further $5bn while GM says it needs $16.7bn more.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 30, 2009
PONTIAC SCHOLARSHIP wrote:
GM chief Wagoner ousted by Obama
Mr Wagoner has headed GM since 2000
The chief executive of struggling US car company General Motors has been ordered to step down by US President Barack Obama.
Rick Wagoner will leave immediately, a government official confirmed.
Mr Obama is preparing to outline terms for offering more help to GM and fellow car giant Chrysler.
The two firms have already received $17.4bn (£14.4bn) in bail-outs. Chrysler has requested a further $5bn while GM says it needs $16.7bn more.
And this has what to do with Carolina Tarheels Basketball?
V Chip

Candler, NC

#6 Mar 30, 2009
laughorbust wrote:
<quoted text>And this has what to do with Carolina Tarheels Basketball?
Wagoner dunked on Lawson in the McDondald's All American game.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 30, 2009
V Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Wagoner dunked on Lawson in the McDondald's All American game.
And? I'm not being sarcastic, I still don't understand the relevance of the post.
V Chip

Candler, NC

#8 Mar 30, 2009
It's either a spammer or someone who feels they have to share their opinion on that in several threads. Meaning, there is simply no relevance.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 30, 2009
V Chip wrote:
It's either a spammer or someone who feels they have to share their opinion on that in several threads. Meaning, there is simply no relevance.
Ok. Kind of what I thought. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deon Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dayton ends tournament run in style (Apr '10) Apr '10 triple6vamp 2
News UNC to Face Dayton in NIT Final (Mar '10) Mar '10 peanut14 1
News Thompson helps defending champion North Carolin... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Debbie Thomasvill... 1
News Michigan State Spartans vs. North Carolina Tar ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 kuntry moe 1
News No. 6 North Carolina beats Thomas, FIU 88-72 (Nov '09) Nov '09 Bass2223 2
News Early Preview for the 2009-2010 North Carolina ... (Jun '09) Jun '09 NC FAN 1
News Commentary: With the weight over, Tar Heels' Th... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Homey 1
More from around the web