VMI stuns Kentucky, 111-103

VMI stuns Kentucky, 111-103

There are 4 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Nov 15, 2008, titled VMI stuns Kentucky, 111-103. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

VMI stuns Kentucky, 111-103 By JEFFREY McMURRAY Associated Press Writer LEXINGTON, Ky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

“Obama said the USA is "one ”

Since: Mar 08

nation under Allah"? PROVE IT!

#1 Nov 15, 2008
Is "stuns" the right word? I mean,yeah 20 years ago "stuns" would have fit but now is it the right word? I dont even have a clue who VMI is and I'm not stunned.

UK isnt one of the top tier college basketball teams in the country anymore.And yeah it was the season opener and it was at Rupp but still no one is truly stunned......people in Kentucky may be a bit glum now that they realize that Billy is just another coach,a step down from Tubby even,and that UK is now just another team playing basketball in the NCAA but they are beyond being stunned by another lose by the Cats......now if Kentucky actually won a big game or made it into the Final Four people would be stunned.
devon

AOL

#2 Nov 16, 2008
mr mojo risin wrote:
Is "stuns" the right word? I mean,yeah 20 years ago "stuns" would have fit but now is it the right word? I dont even have a clue who VMI is and I'm not stunned.
UK isnt one of the top tier college basketball teams in the country anymore.And yeah it was the season opener and it was at Rupp but still no one is truly stunned......people in Kentucky may be a bit glum now that they realize that Billy is just another coach,a step down from Tubby even,and that UK is now just another team playing basketball in the NCAA but they are beyond being stunned by another lose by the Cats......now if Kentucky actually won a big game or made it into the Final Four people would be stunned.
hey there jim morrison wannebe ! stick to the 'CID' cause you seem to be clueless about college basketball.
Master-Beta

Auburn, IN

#3 Feb 17, 2009
From the looks of it...
VMI is still "stunning" a lot of teams.
With a record of 20-5, I'd say they have a pretty good team.
They may "stun" a lot more of teams before anybody realizes how good they actually are.
Will Neeley

Waneta, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2009
yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darius Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Next stop, Big Easy: Top-seeded Kentucky routs ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gray Ghost 2
News Kentucky basketball coach Calipari to rely on t... (Nov '11) Nov '11 uk fan 1
News Kentucky beats North Carolina 76-69 in East final (Mar '11) Mar '11 Sarah Montgomery 1
News Kentucky's Darius Miller (1) shoots a jumper ov... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Envy And Fear UK ... 6
News Kentucky and Florida Battle for SEC Championshi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Envy And Fear UK ... 2
News Men's College Basketball: Kentucky Wildcats are... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Newman 9
News Is this year's UK team better? (Jan '11) Feb '11 Envy And Fear UK ... 6
More from around the web