UNC's Lawson charged with driving aft...

UNC's Lawson charged with driving after drinking

There are 5 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jun 6, 2008, titled UNC's Lawson charged with driving after drinking. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Comments on Topix forums : CHAPEL HILL North Carolina point guard Ty Lawson was charged Friday with driving after consuming alcohol following an early-morning traffic stop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Since: Oct 07

Asheville, NC

#1 Jun 6, 2008
I'm very disappointed with Ty's complete lack of responsibility.

If he does return next year, I'll certainly have a difficult time cheering for him.

There has always been something about him that I'm not too fond of.

Greer, SC

#2 Jun 6, 2008
I'm really sorry to hear this. How could he be so stupid?
Keith retired Gun-bunny

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2008
Thought he was being sly. After the traffic stop, he went to driving after consuming alcohol and gots stopped again.

Asheville, NC

#4 Jun 6, 2008
Keith retired Gun-bunny wrote:
Thought he was being sly. After the traffic stop, he went to driving after consuming alcohol and gots stopped again.
What the heck are you talking about?
Jim Greenwood

Bonne Terre, MO

#5 Jun 6, 2008
According to ESPN, this rocket-scientist was stopped account of the loud music coming from his car. Yes my bro, torque up the jams and rock on! I hope he does go to the NBA. IMHO, UNC will be better off without him.
GO HEELS!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellington knocking 'em down in NCAAs (Mar '09) Mar '11 Nolan Williams 12
News Tar Heels playing role of bad guy (Apr '09) Feb '10 christopher 2
News Michigan State Spartans vs. North Carolina Tar ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 kuntry moe 1
News Excitement builds for UNC's Williams (May '09) May '09 NCtweep 1
News The end that had to come at Carolina (Apr '09) Apr '09 NCtweep 1
News WNC walk-ons get homecoming (Apr '09) Apr '09 UNC Tar Heels 1
News Blog bits: Blue Ridge weddings, Smoky Mountain ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Kyle 2
More from around the web