Daughter might be key to San Pedro killing case

Full story: Daily Breeze

Warm and fuzzy they were not. For a year, maybe more, North Carolina could feel this national championship coming.
Comments
1 - 20 of 61 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Givemeabreak

Monterey Park, CA

#1 Apr 7, 2009
What nerve Rufus has for killing someone over "disrespecting" his daughter when he himself many times has disrespected other people's family members, including mine. I hope in runs into some of those familys while in jail.
Givemeabreak

Monterey Park, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2009
correction,, I hope he runs into some of those familys while in jail.
boo

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 7, 2009
didnt Rufus' daughter Krystal get busted in a drug raid a few months ago ? It was in the breeze . Maybe she had a big part in the situation.
Frank

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Apr 7, 2009
This guy has had more blogs written about him than octomon. There should be a book ( Lowlife Longie )
WHATEVER

Glendale, CA

#7 Apr 7, 2009
Who are all of you to judge why Rufus did what he did!! I know for damned sure if ANYONE hurt my child those bastard will pay! Thats your child anyone would have done the same. Drug addict or not! When it comes to anyone disrespecting or hurting my child you best believe sh*ts going down! From what I've heard from several people this Robert guy was a pervert and he was stalking Krystal. Also why does the longie issue keep coming up?? What he did has nothing to do with his profession. Are you just jealous that you cant make as much money as the Longies?? Not all longies are low lifes its like any profession there could be a cokehead sitting next to you in your office so dont just point fingers to Longshoremen both my Grandfathers work down there and are good men, never touched a drug in their life so stop referring to Longies as Lowlifes!
Curly

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Apr 7, 2009
WHATEVER wrote:
Who are all of you to judge why Rufus did what he did!! I know for damned sure if ANYONE hurt my child those **** will pay! Thats your child anyone would have done the same. Drug addict or not! When it comes to anyone disrespecting or hurting my child you best believe sh*ts going down! From what I've heard from several people this Robert guy was a pervert and he was stalking Krystal. Also why does the longie issue keep coming up?? What he did has nothing to do with his profession. Are you just jealous that you cant make as much money as the Longies?? Not all longies are low lifes its like any profession there could be a cokehead sitting next to you in your office so dont just point fingers to Longshoremen both my Grandfathers work down there and are good men, never touched a drug in their life so stop referring to Longies as Lowlifes!
So you would take the law into your own hands ? If someone messed with my kid I would not blow him away and get put in jail for 25 years. Thats what our man Rufas did, not very bright is he. There are other ways of dealing with the situation, like beating the crap out of him.
What

Lomita, CA

#9 Apr 7, 2009
Longies are broke now and rufus is a moron for killing a person.
LOL

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Apr 7, 2009
WHATEVER wrote:
Who are all of you to judge why Rufus did what he did!! I know for damned sure if ANYONE hurt my child those **** will pay! Thats your child anyone would have done the same. Drug addict or not! When it comes to anyone disrespecting or hurting my child you best believe sh*ts going down! From what I've heard from several people this Robert guy was a pervert and he was stalking Krystal. Also why does the longie issue keep coming up?? What he did has nothing to do with his profession. Are you just jealous that you cant make as much money as the Longies?? Not all longies are low lifes its like any profession there could be a cokehead sitting next to you in your office so dont just point fingers to Longshoremen both my Grandfathers work down there and are good men, never touched a drug in their life so stop referring to Longies as Lowlifes!
Oh please.

Do you knuckles scrape the ground when you walk?

Cave people behaved better than what your advocating.
Fishing Trip with Tony

Lake Forest, CA

#15 Apr 7, 2009
I really hate to ask, but, is this the same krystal that was reported in the breeze last month, still on the discussion board as "5 arreasted in Harbor city bust"? just tring to figure it out,
Bill

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Apr 7, 2009
Just another example of how the docks support losers who can't get a real job where you have to earn your position and pay. And no, typical ILWU worker, we are not jealous. I have too much pride to work down there. Fortunately, I did waste my youth smoking weed, smashing beer cans off my forehead, and gangbanging so I was able to go to college and get a job I could be proud of.
Bill

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Apr 7, 2009
That should be "did not" waste...otherwise I would have been an ILWU member.
From The Right

Bell, CA

#18 Apr 7, 2009
WHATEVER wrote:
You are an absolute moran! Murder is never the answer. If you're going to spend your life going around roughing up everyone who looks at your child wrong, you are in for a wake up call dude!
Stew Pidass

Downey, CA

#19 Apr 7, 2009
Looking at these photos, these two appear to be a couple of fine upstanding citizens. I can't imagine who this could have possibly happened. Oh wait, they work at the docks, that explains it.
i agree

Glendora, CA

#20 Apr 7, 2009
How barbaric, killing someone for being disrespectful... thats insane, I could maybe see this, if the guy had raped or kidnapped her for awhile, but just because she said he said BS, sorry but this Rufus guy seems like a homicidal madman that deserves to be in jail for a long time.
Jay not anonymous

Buena Park, CA

#21 Apr 7, 2009
funny how everybody keeps speculating what happend! makes me laugh. everybody on here thinks they know what happend or thinks they know why it even happend. but nobody on here is saying a word to help either side. its real easy to bs on here and not have to worry about what you say cause its not either of your familys that are living with this! make me wonder what kinda jobs you all have that your at home or even at work reading and commenting! unless your all nightside longies but it doesnt sound like it!
Bill

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Apr 7, 2009
Jay not anonymous wrote:
funny how everybody keeps speculating what happend! makes me laugh. everybody on here thinks they know what happend or thinks they know why it even happend. but nobody on here is saying a word to help either side. its real easy to bs on here and not have to worry about what you say cause its not either of your familys that are living with this! make me wonder what kinda jobs you all have that your at home or even at work reading and commenting! unless your all nightside longies but it doesnt sound like it!
Jay, we need your last name and address. You seem to be hiding like the rest of us!
BOOM OUTTA HERE

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Apr 7, 2009
Longies rule. We are rich biatch!
crash

United States

#24 Apr 7, 2009
BOOM OUTTA HERE wrote:
U r'nt right
Matt

Upland, CA

#25 Apr 7, 2009
USMC wrote:
Why do "longies" wear ILWU with so much pride like they actually accomplished something in life? I see them wearing it even when they are not at work. USMC..now those are letters you can wear with pride!!!! 99.9% of those "longies" are so arrogant, and yes I've met lots of them.
if you know anything about the LONGSHOREMAN HISTORY than know that I wear my LONGSHOREMAN GEAR with pride JULY,5,1934 BLOODY THURSDAY MY GRANDFATHER WAS THERE HE helped pave the way for what we have today IT'S A SHAME THAT A FEW PUNKS give us a bad name
Matt

Upland, CA

#26 Apr 7, 2009
BOOM OUTTA HERE wrote:
one of the PUNKS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellington knocking 'em down in NCAAs (Mar '09) Mar '11 Nolan Williams 12
Tar Heels playing role of bad guy (Apr '09) Feb '10 christopher 2
Michigan State Spartans vs. North Carolina Tar ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 kuntry moe 1
Excitement builds for UNC's Williams (May '09) May '09 NCtweep 1
The end that had to come at Carolina (Apr '09) Apr '09 NCtweep 1
WNC walk-ons get homecoming (Apr '09) Apr '09 UNC Tar Heels 1
Blog bits: Blue Ridge weddings, Smoky Mountain ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Kyle 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Danny Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••