Four NBA blue-chip prospects return f...

Four NBA blue-chip prospects return for senior season to try to...

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 8, 2008, titled Four NBA blue-chip prospects return for senior season to try to.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A reporter attending the Atlantic Coast Conference's annual basketball media day in Atlanta had asked Duke's Gerald Henderson to identify the strength and the weakness of the Blue Devils' neighboring rival, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Ashley

Chapel Hill, NC

#1 Nov 9, 2008
Hansbrough did not test the NBA draft, only Ellington, Lawson and Green entered their names in the pool.
Phaedrus

Fuquay Varina, NC

#2 Nov 9, 2008
Ashley's right about Hansbrough, and in addition, neither Lawson nor Ellington are seniors, as the headline attests. Also, I'm not sure that you could call all four of those guys "blue-chip NBA prospects."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellington knocking 'em down in NCAAs (Mar '09) Mar '11 Nolan Williams 12
News Tar Heels playing role of bad guy (Apr '09) Feb '10 christopher 2
News Michigan State Spartans vs. North Carolina Tar ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 kuntry moe 1
News Excitement builds for UNC's Williams (May '09) May '09 NCtweep 1
News The end that had to come at Carolina (Apr '09) Apr '09 NCtweep 1
News WNC walk-ons get homecoming (Apr '09) Apr '09 UNC Tar Heels 1
News Blog bits: Blue Ridge weddings, Smoky Mountain ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Kyle 2
More from around the web