Leftovers from Greensboro and the NCAA tournament

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

Coolest thing I've seen in years on a basketball court - or at any sporting event - happened last week in the NCAA tournament at the Greensboro Coliseum.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2009
transporter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Keith, the biggest news by far out of Greensboro was that Roy Williams called a timeout just a few minutes into the second half against LSU when the Tigers erased the Heel's nine-point half time lead. UNC got their focus back after that. Reckon he has finally learned that the team with the most TO's left can still lose?
EDogg

Cullowhee, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Some may call the "Crazies" chants clever, but IMO they're classless and offensive. Making fun of somebody because they are overweight is not clever. It's childish and mean.

I have a new found respect for Texas center Pittman -- anybody who can shut them up is all right in my book!

Kinda the same way the Heels shut them up Saturday night. Oh, they were whooping it up when LSU came back to take the lead, but I noticed CBS didn't offer any more shots of them after Carolina took back control for good.

GO HEELS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Danny Green Discussions

Search the Danny Green Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellington knocking 'em down in NCAAs (Mar '09) Mar '11 Nolan Williams 12
Tar Heels playing role of bad guy (Apr '09) Feb '10 christopher 2
Michigan State Spartans vs. North Carolina Tar ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 kuntry moe 1
Excitement builds for UNC's Williams (May '09) May '09 NCtweep 1
The end that had to come at Carolina (Apr '09) Apr '09 NCtweep 1
WNC walk-ons get homecoming (Apr '09) Apr '09 UNC Tar Heels 1
Blog bits: Blue Ridge weddings, Smoky Mountain ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Kyle 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••