Florida Gators making peace with bein...

Florida Gators making peace with being relegated to NIT for 2nd...

There are 5 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 23, 2009, titled Florida Gators making peace with being relegated to NIT for 2nd.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Florida Gators are playing so well, they have a two-time national champion coach praising a National Invitation Tournament team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Interesting

De Leon Springs, FL

#1 Mar 24, 2009
So this team has won 4 of it's last 5 games. Looking at their schedule, they've also lost 6 of their last 12. The SEC was terrible this year, so winning 10 games in the SEC really means very little. The three SEC teams that made the big dance won a combined one game in the tournament.
Broward Voter

Bellmore, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2009
Go Gators
Rich

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Mar 24, 2009
Ypour point, Interesting? Yeah, bad year. Sorry, SEC needed a break from winning 2 hooos titles and 3 football titles in the last 3 years. Winning is tiring...

Go Gators
Pago Pago Trojan

Toledo, OH

#4 Mar 24, 2009
It doesn't matter...Tim Tebow will win another Heisman and #1 for FL.
He's the greatest...
bullgator

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Mar 24, 2009
Hey, we're the last college team in the state still playing, and if they win tonight @ home, then the team gets the experience and thrills of NYC and playing in MSG....not a bad consolation...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Werner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gators to tangle with Hurricanes in NIT meeting (Mar '09) Mar '09 FSUMom 2
News Miami, Florida promise sparks in second-round N... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Oops I crapped my... 6
News Gators move on to face Auburn in SEC Tournament (Mar '09) Mar '09 louie judd 10
News Gators likely face two must-wins for NCAA berth (Mar '09) Mar '09 Max 1
News Florida Gators suffer critical NCAA blow at Mis... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Hunter 21
News Florida Gators must mark Kentucky guard Jodie M... (Feb '09) Feb '09 VANESSA 1
News Calathes' triple-double lifts Florida over Georgia (Jan '09) Jan '09 Steve Weller 1
More from around the web