Tennessee's Chris Lofton scores 26 in...

Tennessee's Chris Lofton scores 26 in win over Florida

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Tennessee's Chris Lofton scores 26 in win over Florida. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Chris Lofton made six 3-pointers in scoring 26 points, and No. 2 Tennessee beat Florida 104-82 on Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Since: Sep 07

Greensboro, NC

#1 Feb 6, 2008
The Gators hung tough with the Vols up there in Knoxsville for pretty much the whole game, but in the end - they were the better team & these young Gators could not hang with them. Let's put this in perspective though - even the back to back NC Gators of '06 & '07 could not beat Tennessee. I believe that the Vol's have taken over the rivalry intensity that was UF vs Kentucky - the Vols are the "team to beat" now. Can't wait for the rematch in G-Ville - hope the Gators can put up a better fight at home. GO GATORS!!

Greenwood, SC

#2 Apr 24, 2008
chris lofton Is one of the best shot guards their are though his stats went down it was only because he had no real team mate to make those extra passes to him no the outside like in the repent reason my point is chris will make a wonderful shot or point guard in the nba though they say he is not that athletic but he does know how to you his small size and that200 pounds to get him to the goal he has already shown us nba range three pointer as well as leadership and wonderful attitude and passion towards the game he will be a boost even if of the bench and when push comes to shove he can an will make those awesome shots at crunch time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Werner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida Gators making peace with being relegate... (Mar '09) Mar '09 bullgator 5
News Gators to tangle with Hurricanes in NIT meeting (Mar '09) Mar '09 FSUMom 2
News Miami, Florida promise sparks in second-round N... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Oops I crapped my... 6
News Gators move on to face Auburn in SEC Tournament (Mar '09) Mar '09 louie judd 10
News Gators likely face two must-wins for NCAA berth (Mar '09) Mar '09 Max 1
News Florida Gators suffer critical NCAA blow at Mis... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Hunter 21
News Florida Gators must mark Kentucky guard Jodie M... (Feb '09) Feb '09 VANESSA 1