Gators nearly go without a 3 in 64-50...

Gators nearly go without a 3 in 64-50 win over Southern Utah

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 20, 2008, titled Gators nearly go without a 3 in 64-50 win over Southern Utah. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Clearly frustrated and ready to vent after Southern Utah's 8-0 run to end the first half, Florida Coach Billy Donovan kept his Gators in the locker room until the last minute of halftime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

yeagators

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Nov 21, 2008
It's at least good to know we don't have to rely on our 3-point shooters to win every game....

It is typically our strong point offensively, but at least we are still undefeated...
Sidney

Monroe, NC

#3 Nov 21, 2008
yeagators wrote:
It's at least good to know we don't have to rely on our 3-point shooters to win every game.**** It is typically our strong point offensively, but at least we are still undefeated.****
don't have to rely on it against a team lke souther utah. college basketball lives by the 3. Without it, you're dead in the water.
Al Davis

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Nov 21, 2008
Is Billy Donovan available?
yeagators

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Nov 21, 2008
Sidney wrote:
<quoted text>
don't have to rely on it against a team lke souther utah. college basketball lives by the 3. Without it, you're dead in the water.
Agreed..
Cane Lawyer

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Nov 21, 2008
Way to go. Gators beat Southern Utah, a 13-win team a year ago from The Summit League, whatever the hell that is, by 14 measly points. Should be a great year for the Gators. Definitely contenders for the NIT crown. Enjoy your season toiling in the SEC and (if you're lucky) playing in Madison Square Garden in front of 2,000 screaming University of Dayton fans in the NIT, while the 'Canes make a run in the NCAA Tournament.

Gator Nation: An assembly of sheep who don't think for themselves

Screw UF, and their moron fans
yeagators

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Nov 21, 2008
Cane Lawyer wrote:
Way to go. Gators beat Southern Utah, a 13-win team a year ago from The Summit League, whatever the hell that is, by 14 measly points. Should be a great year for the Gators. Definitely contenders for the NIT crown. Enjoy your season toiling in the SEC and (if you're lucky) playing in Madison Square Garden in front of 2,000 screaming University of Dayton fans in the NIT, while the 'Canes make a run in the NCAA Tournament.
Gator Nation: An assembly ep who don't think for themselves
Screw UF, and their moron fans
Waaaaaaa...bill me for the 1/2 hour councel....
Learn to Spell

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Nov 21, 2008
Counsel, not "councel," you got a great education at a state school I see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Werner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida Gators making peace with being relegate... (Mar '09) Mar '09 bullgator 5
News Gators to tangle with Hurricanes in NIT meeting (Mar '09) Mar '09 FSUMom 2
News Miami, Florida promise sparks in second-round N... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Oops I crapped my... 6
News Gators move on to face Auburn in SEC Tournament (Mar '09) Mar '09 louie judd 10
News Gators likely face two must-wins for NCAA berth (Mar '09) Mar '09 Max 1
News Florida Gators suffer critical NCAA blow at Mis... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Hunter 21
News Florida Gators must mark Kentucky guard Jodie M... (Feb '09) Feb '09 VANESSA 1
More from around the web