Purdue wins close 1st round match

Purdue wins close 1st round match

There are 3 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Mar 19, 2009, titled Purdue wins close 1st round match. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

E'Twaun Moore had 17 points and fifth-seeded Purdue held off a late charge by 12th-seeded Northern Iowa for a 61-56 victory Thursday in the first round of the NCAA tournament.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

Brian

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 19, 2009
GO BOILERS!!!!
atomsend

Mishawaka, IN

#2 Mar 19, 2009
At least Purdue is getting the job done; win at all costs with a team attitude. Good Job Purdue! I like this team and they can play some basketball also!
Todd Jadlow

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 19, 2009
Thank God, basketball still lives in Indiana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Kramer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Montgomery's Byrd commits to Purdue (Sep '07) Apr '11 Indiana Baseball Fan 53
News Pacers give ex-Purdue star Chris Kramer a chanc... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Charlene Kessner 1
News Notebook: Northern Iowa taking home weighty sou... (Mar '10) Mar '10 3 Big Ten Teams 1
News Boilers' seniors prepared, willing to give 'any... (Mar '10) Mar '10 vita 1
News Questions linger with loss | BuckeyeXtra (Feb '10) Feb '10 Power 18 111
News Michael Arace commentary: Defeat is hard to bea... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Tim 35
News In the end, Purdue is too strong for Gophers (Jan '10) Jan '10 tiny bubbles 50
More from around the web