UCLA men's basketball still struggling at almost full strength

Nov 11, 2009 Full story: LA Daily News

UCLA's basketball team is almost back to full strength, but that doesn't necessarily mean the Bruins are flexing much muscle.

Read more

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Nov 11, 2009
That's what these creampuff games are for... to get the dents out of the armor and get a feel of who is going to help produce the most for your squad... a la minutes!!!
UCLA ROB

Perryopolis, PA

#2 Nov 11, 2009
It's going to be a very loooooooooooong season for my beloved Bruins...I still love them thou.
Go Bruins!!
Steve

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#3 Nov 11, 2009
Who is the go to guy this year? Gordon?

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#4 Nov 11, 2009
Steve wrote:
Who is the go to guy this year? Gordon?
Only if they hope for an inside presence! Gordon is a little too raw for that. It will be interesting to see who take the lead. Drago could continue to surprise because he can actually post and make things happen. He doesn't do it enuff though and relys on 30 foot bombs, which we are lucky that he is pretty darn good at.

Both Gordon and Lee have potential to make their own plays inside but I am not convinced either has progessed from their radical-at-times play! If Keefe could ever play with consistency, he could be a surprise x-factor.

I am really rooting extra special for these guys cuz it is going to be a year that we come into many games being the "underdog"! A rare word used for Bruin basketball!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brendan Lane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bruins haunted by losses to rival (Jan '11) Jan '11 Chosen Traveler 2
News Hobbled Howland working to get UCLA program bac... (Jul '10) Aug '10 Brew In 2
News Bruins find loss to Trojans 'frustrating' (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brew In 1
More from around the web