Jaguars can't stop Rockets

Jaguars can't stop Rockets

There are 3 comments on the The Sentinel-Echo story from Dec 17, 2010, titled Jaguars can't stop Rockets. In it, The Sentinel-Echo reports that:

After dropping a, 75-61, decision to a previously winless Rockcastle County team, North Laurel coach Jim Conway had one statement to make.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sentinel-Echo.

FAN

London, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2010
Hey coach Jim Conway if i said right before a big game u will never win the district or region would that help you or hurt you in the game. Quit tearing these kids down with your ego if they are giving it there best and trying hard you back them up and quit tearing them down.
fan2

Mayfield, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2010
Can some of the parents talk to Coach Conway to let him know just how these boys feel? I'm not sure he realizes how demeaning he speaks to them.
Jag

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2010
Good grief, bunch of cry babies. If they can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Quit playing. Coaches coach - they use different techniques to get the MOST out of their players. Let the man coach!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Hansbrough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tornado hits near Ga. Dome, halts SEC tourney (Mar '08) Aug '12 Greg 2
News Notre Dame Hoops: Without Abromaitis the Irish ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Shane dee 1
News Walker, Moore Named John R. Wooden All-Americans (Mar '11) Mar '11 Billybob 1
News James leads Florida State to upset of Notre Dame (Mar '11) Mar '11 BigDan 2
News Here's an upset - coaching, not recruiting, mig... (Mar '11) Mar '11 BigDan 1
News Irish men's basketball team now ranked 4th in t... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Hugh Jazzcock 1
News College basketball notebook: Kentucky bounces b... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Hoops fan 1
More from around the web