Irish men's basketball team now ranke...

Irish men's basketball team now ranked 4th in the country

There are 1 comment on the www.wndu.com story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Irish men's basketball team now ranked 4th in the country. In it, www.wndu.com reports that:

The Notre Dame men's basketball team moved up to 4th in both the Associated Press and Coaches' Polls; another indication that the Irish are in position for a #1 seed for the NCAA Tournament.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wndu.com.

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2011
They are looking good. They have Pitt being one of the #1 seeds, The Irish beat them. So I guess they will be the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Hansbrough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tornado hits near Ga. Dome, halts SEC tourney (Mar '08) Aug '12 Greg 2
News Notre Dame Hoops: Without Abromaitis the Irish ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Shane dee 1
News Walker, Moore Named John R. Wooden All-Americans (Mar '11) Mar '11 Billybob 1
News James leads Florida State to upset of Notre Dame (Mar '11) Mar '11 BigDan 2
News Here's an upset - coaching, not recruiting, mig... (Mar '11) Mar '11 BigDan 1
News Jaguars can't stop Rockets (Dec '10) Dec '10 Jag 3
News College basketball notebook: Kentucky bounces b... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Hoops fan 1
More from around the web