Saving best for last

Saving best for last

There are 1 comment on the Arizona Daily Star story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Saving best for last. In it, Arizona Daily Star reports that:

Houston's Aubrey Coleman stepped on Chase Budinger's face and arm. But by doing so, he only inflated the Arizona Wildcats' heart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Daily Star.

Dave Tolliver

Clermont, FL

#1 Jan 25, 2009
Coleman should never be allowed on a college basketball court again. If his stepping on Chase
Budinger was accidental, which I personally do not believe it was, he @ the very least should have checked on the guy and offered an apology. I saw was him being celebrated by his team mates for the incident and the guy gets tossed for one game? What a jerk!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aubrey Coleman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memphis frosh suspended after series of incidents (Feb '09) Mar '09 maryam scott 2
News Tigers' Tyreke Evans chosen to All-CUSA first team (Mar '09) Mar '09 john 1
News Houston's Aubrey Coleman Should Be Suspended fo... (Jan '09) Jan '09 test 7
News Houston may be tonic for UA (Jan '09) Jan '09 Nick College Student 5
News Chase Turner video, Aubrey Coleman (Jan '09) Jan '09 JThom 1
More from around the web