Siena Men's Basketball Going To The Big Dance

Full story: WNYT Albany

Tay Fisher matched his career high with six 3-pointers in scoring 21 points, and top-seeded Siena beat Rider 74-53 on Monday night to win the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference championship and earn the ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Saints

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

The Maac is one of the most underrated conferences in the country. They deserve a 13th seed.
Upstate Cat

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

Saints wrote:
The Maac is one of the most underrated conferences in the country. They deserve a 13th seed.
I agree very underrated! Need I say we beat a 3rd seed in Standford with Todd Lichti back in 89'. Beat Georgia Tech in 93'in the NIT. Doremus Bennerman was NIT MVP. Also, D. Bennerman ate up Travis Best! Enough Said!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alex Franklin Discussions

Search the Alex Franklin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Siena Men's Basketball: Hasbrouck, Ubiles first... (Mar '09) Mar '09 michann sheedy 1
Siena defeats Fairfield 78-62 (Jan '09) Jan '09 Al Dente 1
'Hounds can't finish rally, lose third in row (Dec '08) Dec '08 jason 3
Siena Loses To Villanova 84-72 (Mar '08) Mar '08 JEB 3
Siena Men's Basketball Beats Manhattan 66-58 (Mar '08) Mar '08 a true siena fan 4
Siena Men's Basketball Comes From 17 Down To Win (Mar '08) Mar '08 Mike 1
'Hounds lose big lead, shot at title (Mar '08) Mar '08 AxMan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••