Midwest Regional affair pits Panthers...

Midwest Regional affair pits Panthers against Rebels

There are 1 comment on the Sports Network story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Midwest Regional affair pits Panthers against Rebels. In it, Sports Network reports that:

The ninth-seeded Northern Iowa Panthers mix it up with the eighth-seeded UNLV Runnin' Rebels in the first round of the NCAA Tournament's Midwest Regional tonight at the Ford Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sports Network.

UniPanther

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2010
Northern Iowa won the game against UNLV!

UNI > UNLV

But, I must admit:

UNLV Cheerleaders and Dance Team >>>>>>> UNI Cheerleaders

They are super hot and sexy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Koch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brackets busted: Northern Iowa's upset of Kansa... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 1
News Northern Iowa pulls off NCAA's biggest upset ye... (Mar '10) Mar '10 12cat34 10
News Bracket buster: Northern Iowa stuns No. 1 Kansas (Mar '10) Mar '10 NCAA Basketball S... 1
News Panthers knock off No. 1 Kansas 69-67 (Mar '10) Mar '10 From Iowa 1
News Bracket Buster: Northern Iowa Stuns No. 1 Seed ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 UNI fan 1
News Bracket buster: Northern Iowa stuns No. 1 Kansas (Mar '10) Mar '10 KU fan 3
News Northern Iowa wins 15th straight, defeats India... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Flop 1
More from around the web