Jacobson leads UNI back to NCAA tourn...

Jacobson leads UNI back to NCAA tournament

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Jacobson leads UNI back to NCAA tournament. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

One of the main reasons Northern Iowa promoted Ben Jacobson to head coach in 2006 was that he appeared to be the next best thing to Greg McDermott, who bolted for Iowa State after leading the once-lowly ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

David

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 16, 2009
Should be a few sleeper teams that emerge. Maryland has had a few big upsets. Check out an analysis at my Sparxoo blog in collaboration with FantasyBallJunkie

http://sparxoo.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Koch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brackets busted: Northern Iowa's upset of Kansa... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 1
News Northern Iowa pulls off NCAA's biggest upset ye... (Mar '10) Mar '10 12cat34 10
News Bracket buster: Northern Iowa stuns No. 1 Kansas (Mar '10) Mar '10 NCAA Basketball S... 1
News Panthers knock off No. 1 Kansas 69-67 (Mar '10) Mar '10 From Iowa 1
News Bracket Buster: Northern Iowa Stuns No. 1 Seed ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 UNI fan 1
News Bracket buster: Northern Iowa stuns No. 1 Kansas (Mar '10) Mar '10 KU fan 3
News Midwest Regional affair pits Panthers against R... (Mar '10) Mar '10 UniPanther 1
More from around the web