NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best?

Nov 22, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Palm Beach Post

After watching guard Dwyane Wade go off for an amazing 19-point fourth quarter against New Jersey last week, Pat Riley was convinced.

Comments (Page 781)

Showing posts 15,601 - 15,620 of15,622
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Justin wrote:
The media focus is always LA and New York.They protect those markets.So,ESPN are always biase covering Kobe games.They always make a horrible game look great for Kobe.When Lebron misses 1 game winner.You here it all day.How he failed his team and etc in THE FREAKING REGULAR SEASON.Kobe has missed lots of game winners and ESPN clearly never shows any of his misses.The media can make a great player seem awful if thier focus is to exploit a Super Star.Lebron clearly played clutch throughout the Playoffs against much better defenses Kobe ever saw in the Zone defense West.But,the media still despite Lebron clutch throughout the Playoffs,the LA home of the media market still doesn't consider Lebron clutch or a bit of clutch.Illumaniti is LA.It is very real and it's really sad some LA fans don't see it.The Gasol deal and The Rise of Boston.How did LA really get Gasol?and how did Boston really obtain all three stars when they were clearly 15mill over the cap that year.Illumaniti folks.Its real.ESPN is it.
little justin, STFU already wit that lequeen choker sh!t yo! the media was lickin the heats huevos and lebron treated like he was the second coming of christ and he FAILED afte the media be all over them HYPING that choker so don gimme none of that media $hit.
F-Off wit that $hit playa cuz he done and you knowin it!

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Justin wrote:
Choppman I already told this dude Lebron is more gifted athelically than Magic.The dude doesnt even give Lebron that advantage.Certain people you just can't talk sports with.He is one of them.If Kobe was put under the microscope like Lebron was.Kobe flaws are as big or bigger than Lebrons.Kobe easily becomes the most detrimental player at times shooting his team in grind out games against far lesser talented teams,getting all the credit when LA bigs carry them through grind out series.Missing game winners like Lebron but isn't talked about like the miss vs Dallas.All you heard was Gasol was the caused of their defeat.No one put him on the microscope like Lebron was when Miami clearly lacked bench play.Lebron and Wade were 2 vs 7.None one talks about how bad Miami defense played and how rebounding killed them.
yea how gifted was that ni88a in the finals? dont gimme none of hat $hit about the queens Ho momma just cuz she sleepin wit every player, that ni88a is a busta. he aint even the sweat off jordans or kobes nutsack GTFO wit that.

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

big tim wrote:
<quoted text>
To your first point, the Mavs zone defense would have Chandler and Dirk and another big double or triple teaming him. FAIL.
To you second point, if Magic couldn't, Lebron won't. He doesn't have enough passion OR WILL to do it. He's proved that 4 years in a row now...
Third point, blame the coach Lebron won't, don't and will never listen too? The one he threw under the bus in November? It's not Lebron's fault afterall...
I CAN HONESTLY SAY THE HEAT WERE NOT THE MORE TALENTED TEAM.
The more talented TEAM WON, that's how I know.
tell em tim!
Choppman68

Brewster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Justin wrote:
Choppman I already told this dude Lebron is more gifted athelically than Magic.The dude doesnt even give Lebron that advantage.Certain people you just can't talk sports with.He is one of them.If Kobe was put under the microscope like Lebron was.Kobe flaws are as big or bigger than Lebrons.Kobe easily becomes the most detrimental player at times shooting his team in grind out games against far lesser talented teams,getting all the credit when LA bigs carry them through grind out series.Missing game winners like Lebron but isn't talked about like the miss vs Dallas.All you heard was Gasol was the caused of their defeat.No one put him on the microscope like Lebron was when Miami clearly lacked bench play.Lebron and Wade were 2 vs 7.None one talks about how bad Miami defense played and how rebounding killed them.
Justin, As an avid Laker fan I can agree with some of your points about the media being biased when it comes to the bigger markets like L.A Boston New York, etc. And to an extent I think your right that Kobe doesnt catch as much criticism when he plays poorly, or misses a game winner. But were I dont agree is this, Kobe has hit a TON of game winners over his career and has essentially earned a little leeway from the media. And lets not forget that Kobe is an "old" 32 as hes been in the NBA for 15 yrs. I think Lebron got WAY more leeway before this season, but his "decision" tv show, and then the big spectacle that was made when Bosh and James came to Miami, with Lebron proclaiming they were going to win " 5 or 6 titles" before they had played the first game together, that made alot of people inside and outside the media turn on James, and not just people from Ohio. I think he is a great talent and by teaming with wade and bosh, they SHOULD be able to win multiple titles. But, until their roles are more clearly defined, I think Miami will struggle against the better TEAMS in the league at times. Keep In mind the heat were 8 wins 17 losses in games decided by 3 points or less last season, thats a stat that should be going the other way with the talent they have. All that being said, I do like talking sports with ya, keep posting
johnny

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Dallas is just the beter team. more chemistry. been together longer. lebron james just seems to fold under pressure

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

Justin wrote:
Are you shitin me liitle Just10? If it was 2 vs 7, it doesn't include Lebron. You and Lebron are the only 2 people in the world that don't think Lebron CHOKED in the Finals this year. Lebron doesn't have enough knowledge of the game to know what to do when the going gets tough. Actually, he just quits. Bosh played better than Lebron the last 2 games, so there's your 2 vs 7 you dumb ass.
As far as Magic vs Lebron?
Lebron's won a championship playing the 5 position? NO, Magic did.
Lebron after turning the ball over and losing a championship, came back better by making himself a better outside shooter? NO, Magic did.
Who made the famous GAME WINNER over and around 3 Hall of Famers at the Boston Garden to win his 3rd titile? Wasn't Lebron, he doesn't want the ball at the end of games.
Face it Justin, there is not one worthy thing Lebron has done to be compared to Magic and never will. Made it to the finals 9 times in 12 years. He won 5 LEADING the team, something you give Lebron credit for. Athletically Lebron is a Karl Malone that passes the ball at the end of games because Karl not TOO scared to shoot it. Now if Lebron and his mom would both get vagina tightening surgeries (you too Just10).
Also, Choppman> You "claim" to be a Laker fan but by your posts, you sound like a Heat fan. I guess loyalty and knowing the history of the team "you claim" to be a fan of isn't in your repetoire. Huh, big guy? AKA NO Laker fan gets along or agrees with Just10 the troll Laker hater.
Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Is this the dysfuntional family room or what? LOL
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

Water Boy wrote:
Is this the dysfuntional family room or what? LOL
One big happy family

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Dude,this sounds more of your opinion.Lebron is 26 man.Kobe didnt do well vs the Mavs to.I think the thing we do worse is blaming 1 player for a team game and theirs isnt a better team player than Lebron.By you exact logic.Did Kobe ever figured out the Mavs defense?Did he play well?Did you forget Miami made the Finals?Please Laker fans contridicting ways are sickening.Kobe got none of the focus media blame like always.
How many shots did Kobe take in the 4th quarter against the Mavs. Alot more than Hollow Man Lebrom. YOU DON'T GIVE KOBE CREDIT FOR ANYTHING HE'S ACCOMPLISHED, EVER!!!! I have given Lebrom credit for being a good player, JUST go back to the BEGINNING of this thread, doofus. LEBROM is NOT a GREAT player as you claim and HE claim. He hasn't done anything to be named the KING except choke. You can ignore it all you want but the rest of the world sees it.

Yes, I know the Heat made to the Finals, when have I disputed that Bozo? I also remember how you lauded Lebrom the first 3 games. What happened to make you stop? 3 straight victories by Dallas because Miami only had 4 starters those 3 games.

If you actually read any of my comments during the Lakers and Mavs series, what was my take on Kobe?

I'll POST IT TWICE SO YOU CAN'T MISS IT! If you actually read any of my comments during the Lakers and Mavs series, what was my take on Kobe?
Just10?

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Justin wrote:
Magic has more rings Sean. Nuff said. Played center, as a rookie and what were his stats? Lebrom vagina is too big for him to ever compare to Magic. Magic's will was too great and Lebrom's is like toilet paper. This FACT eludes you.
Kobe's only flaw is he takes over games offensively against the better teams. That's a FLAW LEBROM will only have against weaker teams. LEBROM a better denfender? Ask the JET about that one, hahahaha. But please keep totting Lebrom's virtures, based on your unwavering love you have for the man. That hasn't won anything or proved that he can. Kobe and Magic HAVE proved what their made of 5 times EACH.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Osama wrote:
<quoted text>You frozen hose head.
you orange picking fool. Beat it jerkoff
Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Osama wrote:
<quoted text>You frozen hose head.
Great comeback! Ned Flanders, is that you?
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Great comeback! Ned Flanders, is that you?
This guy probably flew the coop by now.I mean look at his name. Yea how original. Brainless dummies.
vin

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

yes wade rules
my first heat video enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hillbilly bob

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…! YOU DONT SAY…!
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

What a headache for the Heatles, eh, Joe Smoove?

Will this team go down among the biggest busts in NBA history?

whatcha think?

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Hey Joe, what's going on with D Wade? He's not contributing too much to "his" team any more. Do you think that he can make it back to earn a ring this season?
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Bewitched wrote:
Hey Joe, what's going on with D Wade? He's not contributing too much to "his" team any more. Do you think that he can make it back to earn a ring this season?
Witch what you doing in here? lol...Joe is probably long gone. Hes probably busy with the Miami cheerleaders.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Witch what you doing in here? lol...Joe is probably long gone. Hes probably busy with the Miami cheerleaders.
Thought he might pop up eventually if I made this thread active again. He might be gone, but if he gets curious about Topix again, he'll see the notice that he has a reply ... and bingo! It would be interesting to see what he has to say about the Heat now. Maybe he has changed his mind about LeBron.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought he might pop up eventually if I made this thread active again. He might be gone, but if he gets curious about Topix again, he'll see the notice that he has a reply ... and bingo! It would be interesting to see what he has to say about the Heat now. Maybe he has changed his mind about LeBron.
I am sure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,601 - 15,620 of15,622
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••