NBA player calls gun incident 'mistake'

NBA player calls gun incident 'mistake'

There are 12 comments on the CNN story from Jan 4, 2010, titled NBA player calls gun incident 'mistake'. In it, CNN reports that:

Washington Wizards point guard Gilbert Arenas admits he drew guns in the team locker room in a highly publicized December 21 incident, but says he was only kidding around.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“EVOLUTION IS EXTINCTION”

Since: Aug 07

MARIETTA, GA

#1 Jan 4, 2010
Professional sports ended for me when Ron Artest went six rows up to pummel a fan. The incident took place on February 8, 2005. For the most part, professional sprots players are nasty pieces of human garbage. Thefansd are no better. And the arenas have become little more that beer halls.

Since: Jan 10

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2010
A 'mistake' is a mild way to put it. I'd say this was really stupid or possibly even a big f&@k up because it will cost him million$ if he loses his job. What an idiot.

“youtube.com/mrmo ephills”

Since: Dec 07

youtube.com/mrmoephills

#3 Jan 5, 2010
sure if the mistake is being a fn moron, come on Gilbert! Whats the deal? Are you making too much money to follow the law. I could see if your life was in danger, but your in the locker room showing off. I hold the whole team responsible someone else knew he had a gun they just wouldnt talk.
Im just glad no one got hurt, it makes it no better that the gun was empty.
Im a guy who was raised in the inner city I grew up on the streets, but there comes a time to grow up and let the past be the past. Shame on you Gilbert.
Its not a black or white thing your just stupid. STUPID

Danville Kentucky

#5 Jan 5, 2010
Blacks ppl are nothing but trouble cant you tell they all need to go back to the jungle where they came from . He black and he is guilty , Do the crime pay the time you dig . No one should walk free for doing a crime no matter what race you are .

“youtube.com/mrmo ephills”

Since: Dec 07

youtube.com/mrmoephills

#6 Jan 5, 2010
JL Stratton wrote:
Blacks ppl are nothing but trouble cant you tell they all need to go back to the jungle where they came from . He black and he is guilty , Do the crime pay the time you dig . No one should walk free for doing a crime no matter what race you are .
Dont make this about race its about stupidity,something it seems you know a lot about you

Danville Kentucky

#7 Jan 5, 2010
haa i dont carry a gun and im not black bitc** lmao
TIANA

Sacramento, CA

#8 Jan 5, 2010
JL Stratton wrote:
This has nothing to do with race at all. Its about the deeds of an ignorant person. Which it seems you may be. Black people are not from the jungle.
The problem

Lockport, NY

#12 Jan 7, 2010
THE TWO WORLD PROBLEMS:

BLACKS
MUSLIMS
The problem

Lockport, NY

#13 Jan 7, 2010
TIANA wrote:
<quoted text> This has nothing to do with race at all. Its about the deeds of an ignorant person. Which it seems you may be. Black people are not from the jungle.
Black people are entitled, they do not help anyone else but themselves. They are takers; parasites essentially.
Billy Bob

Cabot, AR

#14 Jan 8, 2010
Jumbojet wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont make this about race its about stupidity,something it seems you know a lot about you
This is about race. The stupid thing is that these baboons bring there stupid gangster lifestyle into the locker-room...Sport's is all they are good at. Lets face it if it wasn't for the white mans money these apes would be selling crack back in the hood...This is a fact.
nyc1

Astoria, NY

#15 Jan 8, 2010
TIANA wrote:
<quoted text> This has nothing to do with race at all. Its about the deeds of an ignorant person. Which it seems you may be. Black people are not from the jungle.
It is rare that you find white atheletes in the center of these issues. by comparison it seems like a weekly occurance with blacks. When was the last time a white athelete was arrested with a firearm or shot at a barbeque, strip club, parking lot of liquor store, or hiding in the trunk of his car after killing someone. Wasnt there a case of a basketball player who was arrested for drug trafficking in the last year. No matter the opportunity some people just cant get it right.
nyc1

Astoria, NY

#16 Jan 8, 2010
its because of these arrogant selfish savages that pro sports is becoming dead to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Wizards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breaks fall Cavs' way (Apr '07) Jul '16 Browns Fan 33
News Kings Mystified By Wizards, 113-99 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Bismack Biyombo ties weird Raptors record in ex... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Trade with the Houston Rockets (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Wizards show promise (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today (Sep '14) Sep '14 zelda 1
News Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go go d 1
More from around the web