Lakers' resolve gets test against arc...

Lakers' resolve gets test against archrival Celtics today

There are 9 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jan 30, 2010, titled Lakers' resolve gets test against archrival Celtics today. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

The tune-ups came to a merciful end Friday night in Philadelphia, with the Lakers completing their three-game sweep of the 76 ers, Indiana Pacers and Washington Wizards without appearing to drop a bead of sweat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

An ex-Hollywoodite

Palo Cedro, CA

#1 Jan 31, 2010
Boy, has Odom got the star-struck ego of Hollywoodites.
Maybe the Kardashian dame is programming him, or maybe he should just start thinking of Los Angeles as his home base. The last I heard it was the Los Angeles Lakers, not the Hollywood Lakers. Come on, Odom, drop the crap and start playing.
sponge bob

Collinsville, IL

#2 Jan 31, 2010
they are going to get there buts kicked
ndongo

Beverly Hills, CA

#3 Jan 31, 2010
garnet doensnt look health to me. all one need to drive passed him. he looks like some one who is lipping to me. the lakers should take advantage of that. he is not going to play durty with that leg trailing. if he does he may go back on the injury list. that all I have to say. every boddy is kicking their butt theses day. why not the lakers. if they play hard off course.
ndongo

Beverly Hills, CA

#4 Jan 31, 2010
3 rebounds by lazy bunnym, shoft play by gasol, nor odom attitude I play hard only if I have to or show botting by shannon brown without playing smart ball or farmar inconsistancy, playing with his hair the machine shasha will not do the tricks. I can tell you that.
ndongo

Beverly Hills, CA

#5 Jan 31, 2010
I forgrt about artest. artes white man cannot jump. will not do the trick. I liked artest game the last game. I wish he can play like that all the time. I am sure he will when the play off comes but why wait.
apujac

San Marcos, TX

#6 Jan 31, 2010
the worries we fans have to go through isn't with odom, pau, or bryant, it's with fisher and bynum on defense. our big lacks mucho mucho modivation and our little one lacks speed.
heh8meN1

El Cerrito, CA

#7 Jan 31, 2010
I finally understand Celtic Fan.

Two words: Tom Heinsohn.

Wow. Is there a bigger HOMER outside of Springfield? I'm sure Tom will get the lead in the next SIMPSON movie. Man, please take off the lime shades. I bet even Jimmy the Greek is rolling in his grave saying, "C'mon Man!". Thank God CBS bannished him to the Chowder Bowl. If I never hear him again, it'll be too SOON. Good luck with that cELTIC fAN.

CELTICS TV. Where Being A Celtic's Fan Means Drinking The Green Kool Aid. Truely Amazing

IN and OUT

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Feb 1, 2010
CELTICS are outgoing cats with no teeth left!

LAKERS are incoming budding lion with identity crisis!
THERE IS

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Feb 1, 2010
There is no rivalry here....that's rigged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Wizards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breaks fall Cavs' way (Apr '07) Feb '17 Phartham 34
News Kings Mystified By Wizards, 113-99 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Bismack Biyombo ties weird Raptors record in ex... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Trade with the Houston Rockets (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Wizards show promise (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today (Sep '14) Sep '14 zelda 1
News Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go go d 1
More from around the web