NBA players defend right to own guns, some calling it necessary...

Full story: WREG
Not only have David Stern's pleas to leave the guns at home been ignored, one player even brought his to work. Full Story
Big Jazz Dude

New Hyde Park, NY

#1 Jan 5, 2010
The thing that most non- professional sports players don't understand is, these men carry thousands of dollars in cash on their person "All "the time. Primarily to reduce a paper trail of their purchasing/spending habits. As a result, of the immense cash, they are high targets for ID theft and/or robbery.
Can u image the ID theft hit on a DEBT card of an NBA player. Cars, furniture, investment property, Wal-mart electronics, Best Buy, vacations, gas for entire neighborhood, etc. They could be hit for tens of thousands in a day. What if it is during regular season and they don't have time to really monitor and 7 figure bank activity. How much could be lost.
I understand them; but crossing state lines with weapons is a legal problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Wizards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today Sep '14 zelda 1
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul '14 Go go d 1
Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington (May '14) May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers (Apr '14) Apr '14 lary dumie 1
NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) Mar '14 Sam 15,622
(NBA) Raptors' Ross to defend Slam Dunk title (Feb '14) Feb '14 love deep 2
More from around the web