Cavaliers Visit 'Z' to Convince Him to Re-Sign with Cleveland

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Center Zydrunas Ilgauskas has been visited in New York by several of his former Cleveland teammates who want him to re-sign with the Cavaliers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
MEG

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Sorry Rudoy, I am sure Z wasn't happy about it, but I believe he knows that he was doing a great thing for his team and that the Cavs would do everything possible to get him back here. I believe it was Carlos Boozer that the Cavs had to let go a few years back and told him they would sign a contract with him when he was allowed to sign...but he screwed up and went with another team. Z knows exactly what the Cavs were doing, he loves Cleveland, and he loves this team. He may not have liked it, but I think he understood it. Agents, and the media, need to realize that the public ses through many of the stories. Especially here in Cleveland, we know to just sit and wait it out.
Jim in Barberton

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Isn't it true that a player must be on the roster by 3-1-2010 in order to play in the playoffs, anyway WELCOME BACK "Z"
NorReese Bailey

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Judged:

I believe they were wrong for trading him off becuase he's been with the cavs for so long so I stand by whatever his decision is.
Crickmer

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Come on Z, and resign with the Cavs. We love and respect you. Finish up your NBA career with the CAVS. You have a lot to teach the younger ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington Wizards Discussions

Search the Washington Wizards Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wizards jump on Pacers early May '14 Andrew 9
NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington May '14 youchinksareuglyidiots 1
Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers Apr '14 lary dumie 1
NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) Mar '14 Sam 15,622
(NBA) Raptors' Ross to defend Slam Dunk title Feb '14 love deep 2
Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves Feb '14 Trevor 1
NBA hot seat: Jason Kidd, Mike Woodson, more fa... (Nov '13) Jan '14 Sammy 3
•••
•••