Wizards' Arenas to appear in court on gun charge

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Wizards' Arenas to appear in court on gun charge. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Ever since he first acknowledged keeping guns in his locker, NBA All-Star Gilbert Arenas has publicly employed the "goof ball" defense, claiming he wasn't aware of the law, meant no harm and never takes anything seriously.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Bonesaw

Riverside, CA

#1 Jan 15, 2010
He doesn't deserve the privlege of being in the NBA what a punk, i have talked to people that knew him in high school and they say he was a thug, you take things people say with a grain of salt but it looks like they were right,he's just a punk with some BB skills, no class.I hope they give him the max sentence.
Lancer Pride

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2010
Woot Woot
Mike

Buena Park, CA

#3 Jan 15, 2010
Just another disappointment for the African-American community!
CorneliusButterf ield

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 15, 2010
Not much the Wiz can do with Wild Gil. Can't trade him, no takers. Being the 'face' of the team, it was built around him. To keep their fans happy they'll have to either win a whole lot of games, or spend money on somebody new. Who knows when he'll play again. Michael Vick came back, Tiger will be back, but Gilbert, no telling. He might have fouled out for good.
CorneliusButterfield.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Wizards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wizards show promise May 16 tom wingo 2
News Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today (Sep '14) Sep '14 zelda 1
News Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go go d 1
News Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
News NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington (May '14) May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
News Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers (Apr '14) Apr '14 lary dumie 1
News NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) Mar '14 Sam 15,620
More from around the web