Cavs need to address point guard weak...

Cavs need to address point guard weaknesses

There are 31 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Apr 26, 2008, titled Cavs need to address point guard weaknesses. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

WASHINGTON: By the end of the regular season, the line in some form or another was likely in every team's scouting report on the Cavaliers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#28 Jun 11, 2010
You're responding to posts from 2008.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#29 Jun 13, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
Point guard weakness?whats wrong wit Mo?hes a good point guard,at least in my opinion.
HI UR DOING, TIFF. i agree moe, is okay, but cleveland is going to have to package a trade with a good player. to get an even better player. by the way, look forward to watching the game btw boston and la. tonight. ALSO, the 3rd season of true blood, starts tonight. SHALL we say, its going to be a good night.
celtic fan

Hazard, KY

#31 Jun 13, 2010
Temple-Man wrote:
How about Rajon Rondo? Suddenly the media is making him out to be a great point guard. I wonder why?
Rondo is a great point guard but i can't see him leaving the CELTICS but LBJ was at rupp arena this year i thought he might be checking out john wall he is a very good player and i don't know who he's signed with but he would have been a great addition to the CAVE my opinion.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#32 Jun 13, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>HI UR DOING, TIFF. i agree moe, is okay, but cleveland is going to have to package a trade with a good player. to get an even better player. by the way, look forward to watching the game btw boston and la. tonight. ALSO, the 3rd season of true blood, starts tonight. SHALL we say, its going to be a good night.
I will be a good night if boston wins tonight.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#33 Jun 13, 2010
celtic fan wrote:
<quoted text>Rondo is a great point guard but i can't see him leaving the CELTICS but LBJ was at rupp arena this year i thought he might be checking out john wall he is a very good player and i don't know who he's signed with but he would have been a great addition to the CAVE my opinion.
Cavs do not have a draft pick. Wall should end up with the Wizards. I can't imagine them passing him up.
celtic fan

Hazard, KY

#35 Jun 13, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Cavs do not have a draft pick. Wall should end up with the Wizards. I can't imagine them passing him up.
Do you know if he been recruited by anyone ?I haven't heard anything since he left uk.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#36 Jun 14, 2010
celtic fan wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know if he been recruited by anyone ?I haven't heard anything since he left uk.
Wall announced that he will forgo his final 3 seasons at KY and enter the 2010 NBA Draft is June 24th.

Top 3 picks: John Wall, Derrick Favors and Evan Turner
Top 3 teams to pick: 1st-Wizards, 2nd-76ers, and 3rd-Nets

Just google 2010 NBA Draft and you'll see all of the updated info.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#37 Jun 14, 2010
The cav's dont need draft picks,they just need a simple change
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#38 Jun 14, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
The cav's dont need draft picks,they just need a simple change
WELL, there is talk flying around, that the clevland cavaliers, may buy into the top 10 draft picks. tiffany ur team boston won again. they are on a roll. kobe bryant looks pissed. lmao
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#39 Jun 14, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>WELL, there is talk flying around, that the clevland cavaliers, may buy into the top 10 draft picks. tiffany ur team boston won again. they are on a roll. kobe bryant looks pissed. lmao
Of course Bryant is pissed.His team aint tough enough to handle my celtics,and i dont see the point of buying draft picks,they only go to waist.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#40 Jun 14, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Of course Bryant is pissed.His team aint tough enough to handle my celtics,and i dont see the point of buying draft picks,they only go to waist.
I AM BEGINNIG, TO wonder if the LA LAKERS, are doing serious damage to andrew bynum knee. i mean it sounds painful, to have ur knee drain after every game. then go all out during game time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Wizards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wizards show promise May 16 tom wingo 2
News Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today (Sep '14) Sep '14 zelda 1
News Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go go d 1
News Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
News NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington (May '14) May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
News Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers (Apr '14) Apr '14 lary dumie 1
News NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) Mar '14 Sam 15,620
More from around the web