Ex-NBA Player to Surrender on Murder Charge

There are 18 comments on the ABC News story from Aug 29, 2011, titled Ex-NBA Player to Surrender on Murder Charge. In it, ABC News reports that:

Wizards guards Nick Young, left, and Javaris Crittenton push the ball upcourt during a game against the New Jersey Nets in this Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

#68 Sep 29, 2011
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>Did I ever say once that I knew where Joplin was? You claimed that I knew. Its like me asking you were Brooklin Ontario is. Do you really care. Montreal perhaps thats a different story. Its obvious with out checking that Joplin is no NEWYork Pal, so stop playing you little sissy games. You look dumber by the minute, Again dimwit, you tell me who has big loads of funds to re build a large city like NOLA. But of course Iam discussing this with an ignorant moron who is not only cluless but brainless. So I do understand.
FYI, Joplin got hit by one of the worst killer tornadoes in years. It killed almost 200 people and completely wiped out about 1/3 to 1/2 of a town of about 60,000 people and yes it was on the National News for about 4-5 days straight! Now for the last time jackass, the entire city of New Orleans did not get ravaged by Katrina. The damage was from storm surge and flooding . The worst area was the lower ninth ward. Now what part of that don't you understand? Dam, you canadians are stupid hard headed pri*ks! Oh, by the way Joplin is in the southwestern portion of Missouri. Do you even know where Missouri is. You seem to know so much about the USA, you should at least Know where that is! I don't claim to know much about Canada and never had the urge to, there is not enough there to even stir up any interest in me! Why don't you just go out and play in the snow or something nimrod!

“500Lb Bench Press Club!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#69 Sep 29, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>FYI, Joplin got hit by one of the worst killer tornadoes in years. It killed almost 200 people and completely wiped out about 1/3 to 1/2 of a town of about 60,000 people and yes it was on the National News for about 4-5 days straight! Now for the last time jackass, the entire city of New Orleans did not get ravaged by Katrina. The damage was from storm surge and flooding . The worst area was the lower ninth ward. Now what part of that don't you understand? Dam, you canadians are stupid hard headed pri*ks! Oh, by the way Joplin is in the southwestern portion of Missouri. Do you even know where Missouri is. You seem to know so much about the USA, you should at least Know where that is! I don't claim to know much about Canada and never had the urge to, there is not enough there to even stir up any interest in me! Why don't you just go out and play in the snow or something nimrod!
listen up pencil neck i got family and friends in N.O. thats my second home. you have no clue what yer talking about. there were more black people doin work and helping out others than anyone else. white people were taking advantage of vouchers and credit cards being handed out too many of them just left along with the credit cards. you dont have any idea just how bad it was and still is. yer an embarassment to us white people matter of fact, im headed to chicago october 15, if you want to call me a loser to my face, ill be glad to meet up with you. what say you? i dont wanna hear anything else except where you wanna meet!!
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

#70 Sep 29, 2011
Bigdaddymike wrote:
<quoted text>
listen up pencil neck i got family and friends in N.O. thats my second home. you have no clue what yer talking about. there were more black people doin work and helping out others than anyone else. white people were taking advantage of vouchers and credit cards being handed out too many of them just left along with the credit cards. you dont have any idea just how bad it was and still is. yer an embarassment to us white people matter of fact, im headed to chicago october 15, if you want to call me a loser to my face, ill be glad to meet up with you. what say you? i dont wanna hear anything else except where you wanna meet!!
What's the matter? truth hurt? You know as well as I do that the "poor blacks" in the lower ninth ward did nothing for them selves . Hell, they were looting TV's when instead of food you dumbass. I am New Orleansleans alot myself and it's the blacks that didn't get in there and start rebuilding their homes. Your statement about whites misusing the vouchers is completly wrong and you know it you fu**ing moron. Also look at what the "high school kids" did when they were welcomed to Houston. They started their gang crap with a sense of entitlement. Have you ever even heard of the Gotti'Boys out of New Orleans? Look that up and that will tell you what kind of people were in that area of New Orleans. Oh, by the the way you don't scare me one bit, I can ground and pound with the best of em so you better be sure you know what you are asking for Mr. Badass! you think you are gonna just scare me off? Think again Fu*kstick!
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#71 Sep 29, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>FYI, Joplin got hit by one of the worst killer tornadoes in years. It killed almost 200 people and completely wiped out about 1/3 to 1/2 of a town of about 60,000 people and yes it was on the National News for about 4-5 days straight! Now for the last time jackass, the entire city of New Orleans did not get ravaged by Katrina. The damage was from storm surge and flooding . The worst area was the lower ninth ward. Now what part of that don't you understand? Dam, you canadians are stupid hard headed pri*ks! Oh, by the way Joplin is in the southwestern portion of Missouri. Do you even know where Missouri is. You seem to know so much about the USA, you should at least Know where that is! I don't claim to know much about Canada and never had the urge to, there is not enough there to even stir up any interest in me! Why don't you just go out and play in the snow or something nimrod!
hahahah now look whose dumb ,,,dumb ass.Lesson one(You reading ass wipe,please actually read) Canada receives snow not as much , however YOUR special eds classes down south teach you in such a way not to bother learning anything else but your own country. Seems a bit foolish if you ask me. Now since you are so smart and teaching me geography, its time you go get your playschool globe or a flat map and study USA and Canada. You sit there making snow jokes when actually I live south geographically of many states. For example Michigan,Washington,Mass, shall I go on? You count em Mr. Columbus. Hmm never knew that did you? I guess the teachers should have told you we Americans live in igloos too. Lesson 2. Missouri I know very well dimwit. But like I said , who cares about Joplin? NOLA was ten times more newsworthy than Joplin. Tornadoes strike constantly if you didn't know dummy.So who cares. You know what, stop with the kiddy mentality and grow some. You are probably some pimply faced knucklehead still wet behind the ears. Now go play in traffic jack ass.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#72 Sep 29, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter? truth hurt? You know as well as I do that the "poor blacks" in the lower ninth ward did nothing for them selves . Hell, they were looting TV's when instead of food you dumbass. I am New Orleansleans alot myself and it's the blacks that didn't get in there and start rebuilding their homes. Your statement about whites misusing the vouchers is completly wrong and you know it you fu**ing moron. Also look at what the "high school kids" did when they were welcomed to Houston. They started their gang crap with a sense of entitlement. Have you ever even heard of the Gotti'Boys out of New Orleans? Look that up and that will tell you what kind of people were in that area of New Orleans. Oh, by the the way you don't scare me one bit, I can ground and pound with the best of em so you better be sure you know what you are asking for Mr. Badass! you think you are gonna just scare me off? Think again Fu*kstick!
hahahah. listen to the wuus behind a computer monitor.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#73 Sep 29, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter? truth hurt? You know as well as I do that the "poor blacks" in the lower ninth ward did nothing for them selves . Hell, they were looting TV's when instead of food you dumbass. I am New Orleansleans alot myself and it's the blacks that didn't get in there and start rebuilding their homes. Your statement about whites misusing the vouchers is completly wrong and you know it you fu**ing moron. Also look at what the "high school kids" did when they were welcomed to Houston. They started their gang crap with a sense of entitlement. Have you ever even heard of the Gotti'Boys out of New Orleans? Look that up and that will tell you what kind of people were in that area of New Orleans. Oh, by the the way you don't scare me one bit, I can ground and pound with the best of em so you better be sure you know what you are asking for Mr. Badass! you think you are gonna just scare me off? Think again Fu*kstick!
Not only an embarrasemnet to his aryan nation race but your country too. Clearly each time he writes he looks dumber.Let him ramble on , it has been become a barnum and bailey freak show anyway.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#74 Sep 29, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
Perhaps you should learn about weather too . Now lets see how brilliant you really are. Whats the difference between a Tornadoe and a Hurricane? Don't take more than a week to answer there sonny.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#75 Sep 29, 2011
Dummy sits here and analyses a dam.Ok loser whose talkin... You can lose your hard on now over Joplin.
D Stern fixes for lakers

Fontana, CA

#76 Sep 29, 2011
Sammy wrote:
Dummy sits here and analyses a dam.Ok loser whose talkin... You can lose your hard on now over Joplin.
Ex--Laker first...ex nba??...BS..........
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

#77 Sep 30, 2011
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should learn about weather too . Now lets see how brilliant you really are. Whats the difference between a Tornadoe and a Hurricane? Don't take more than a week to answer there sonny.
The main difference is you asswipe is that New Orleans knew Katrina was coming for days and the poor black bastards didn't heed the warning to get out and their Dumbass black mayor let a hundred buses sit and get flooded instead of using them to transport people out of harms way. The tornado that hit Joplin came within 15-20 minutes after a warning came out right during the busiest time of day (3:30 p.m.) so they virtually had no time to get anywhere safe. Deaths and injuries during a hurricane can be limited due the fact they sit and watch it develop for a week and have ample time to get out. For the last time dimwit the worst of the hurricane missed New orleans. The storm surge and broken levees did the most damage. The city itself did not get tore up that bad. Hell, all the black scum did more damage to the Super Dome than the storm did. If I had more time I would tell you more being that I was in New Orleans Port rescuing boats and barges a couple of days after Katrina. We lost a dozen barges that no one even knows where they went. I was there you F**cking tard so don't tell me crap you know nothing about. I work the lower Mississippi river and we waited at Baton Rouge for the weather to calm enough to go in there. So before you embarrass yourself some more you better do some research you stupid bastard.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#78 Sep 30, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>The main difference is you asswipe is that New Orleans knew Katrina was coming for days and the poor black bastards didn't heed the warning to get out and their Dumbass black mayor let a hundred buses sit and get flooded instead of using them to transport people out of harms way. The tornado that hit Joplin came within 15-20 minutes after a warning came out right during the busiest time of day (3:30 p.m.) so they virtually had no time to get anywhere safe. Deaths and injuries during a hurricane can be limited due the fact they sit and watch it develop for a week and have ample time to get out. For the last time dimwit the worst of the hurricane missed New orleans. The storm surge and broken levees did the most damage. The city itself did not get tore up that bad. Hell, all the black scum did more damage to the Super Dome than the storm did. If I had more time I would tell you more being that I was in New Orleans Port rescuing boats and barges a couple of days after Katrina. We lost a dozen barges that no one even knows where they went. I was there you F**cking tard so don't tell me crap you know nothing about. I work the lower Mississippi river and we waited at Baton Rouge for the weather to calm enough to go in there. So before you embarrass yourself some more you better do some research you stupid bastard.
Once again you skip over the main details of your assine jokes. My rebuttles are killing you son. When you taking up geography classes again Wimp?Its too bad actually they didn't lose you in a boat with a bunch of gators.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#79 Sep 30, 2011
Assinine
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#80 Sep 30, 2011
D Stern fixes for lakers wrote:
<quoted text>Ex--Laker first...ex nba??...BS..........
? Your as lost as the the Decateur reject.Good Grief
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#81 Sep 30, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>The main difference is you asswipe is that New Orleans knew Katrina was coming for days and the poor black bastards didn't heed the warning to get out and their Dumbass black mayor let a hundred buses sit and get flooded instead of using them to transport people out of harms way. The tornado that hit Joplin came within 15-20 minutes after a warning came out right during the busiest time of day (3:30 p.m.) so they virtually had no time to get anywhere safe. Deaths and injuries during a hurricane can be limited due the fact they sit and watch it develop for a week and have ample time to get out. For the last time dimwit the worst of the hurricane missed New orleans. The storm surge and broken levees did the most damage. The city itself did not get tore up that bad. Hell, all the black scum did more damage to the Super Dome than the storm did. If I had more time I would tell you more being that I was in New Orleans Port rescuing boats and barges a couple of days after Katrina. We lost a dozen barges that no one even knows where they went. I was there you F**cking tard so don't tell me crap you know nothing about. I work the lower Mississippi river and we waited at Baton Rouge for the weather to calm enough to go in there. So before you embarrass yourself some more you better do some research you stupid bastard.
Look jerkoff, if there was no wind there would be no problem. What the heck are you talking about? regardless a hurricane hit New Orleans, no ifs ands or buts PERIOD. Now STFU. But you are so hung up on your Aryan nation thinking that you don't even know what wind is. God your stupid.
THE PATRIOT WAY

Davenport, WA

#82 Sep 30, 2011
Comedy, sheer comedy.

I wouldnt even know where to begin dissecting and embarrassing this clown. LOL

Keep it comin'!
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#83 Sep 30, 2011
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Look jerkoff, if there was no wind there would be no problem. What the heck are you talking about? regardless a hurricane hit New Orleans, no ifs ands or buts PERIOD. Now STFU. But you are so hung up on your Aryan nation thinking that you don't even know what wind is. God your stupid.
Pretty Zany huh. Dude goes from low class blacks, to back bacon, to a blizzard , to not enough wind in Hurricanes. He would be perfect in a clown suit reporting the daily weather.Bozo the weather reporter.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#84 Sep 30, 2011
THE PATRIOT WAY wrote:
Comedy, sheer comedy.
I wouldnt even know where to begin dissecting and embarrassing this clown. LOL
Keep it comin'!
What kills me is his love for Joplin. Come on Patriot, you tell me, does the average American really care or even know where Joplin is compared to NOLA?Guy has the nerve to come in here and say a hurricane never touched NOLA, so basically he is saying if he filled a balloon and let the air out, Nola's dams would flood the whole town. Dude has so much anger over black people its driven him to lose his mind over wind. I tell ya these trolls get worse by the minute.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#85 Sep 30, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
Look loser talkin or whatever your name is. Try quitting before you continue to get knocked out. Better yet throw some more trash in here so we can have more laughs.As I said earlier you are quite an entertaining fellow, your constant insults of black has gone from disgusting to hilarious. Why? because we see how much you have lost your mind and continue to bastardize something that make absolutely no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Wizards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today (Sep '14) Sep '14 zelda 1
News Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go go d 1
News Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
News NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington (May '14) May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
News Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers (Apr '14) Apr '14 lary dumie 1
News NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) Mar '14 Sam 15,620
News (NBA) Raptors' Ross to defend Slam Dunk title (Feb '14) Feb '14 love deep 2
More from around the web