Ex-Miner to work out with Wizards in June

Full story: El Paso Times 26
Randy Culpepper, UTEP's second all-time leading scorer, will work out for the Washington Wizards on June 1 - the first of seven such workouts leading up to the NBA Draft. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Canaima

Royal Oak, MI

#22 May 26, 2011
CPepper is a kid with his head on straight - smart and talented - his mom should be proud (as should UTEP).
Bubba

El Paso, TX

#23 May 26, 2011
Johnny wrote:
Go Randy!! Make us proud! Good luck to Julyan too!
Not a bad place to start. Antonio Davis played in Europe and later became a solid NBA player.
Foolintious

Adelaide, Australia

#24 May 26, 2011
Ah, a plausible comment only if it was remotely relevant. After my introduction to a French assasin I was rendered un-smellable in Southern New-Zealand after a Buddhist from Ireland shat himself. The NBA D league has indeed changed over the last few minutes especially with the introduction of the rare Lambeosaurus that attacked, killed and maimed 37 men and 18 crabs. The winning shot from the Wizards over the weekend has raised my awareness of Child Slavery in Tasmania, Australia, after all it is a scallop's dream home there, especially inside the clavicle's of the local Panoplasaurus' that inhabit the area. If nothing of this is conjunction with the Mexican border signal lights than I do not have your pancreas tightly bound.
Regards, Foolintious.
austexcal

Tuckasegee, NC

#25 May 27, 2011
Mr. Culpepper,
Good luck. with your skills plus positive attitude, you'll land somewhere! You've shown you can play even when the opponent is keying on stopping you, I'll bet you'll be better when you're looking to dish first... and which organization doesn't want positive, intense presence at practices and in the locker room.
utep student

El Paso, TX

#26 May 29, 2011
6'0 shooting guards do not last in the NBA, so he will have to go the d-league or overseas. He might be a good kid but from the looks of his facebook page (always had his shirt off and boasting a me-first attitude) he has a lot of growing up to do. His career assist average is dismal, shoots poorly from outside, and is limited on defense especially against bigger guards. See ya in Europe! Now, lets see all the ignorant homers speak!
Mkay

El Paso, TX

#27 May 30, 2011
go randy! if randy dont make the nba im sure he can make it in european basketball, spud web and nate robinson are shorter then randy and they made nba so why not randy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Wizards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today Sep '14 zelda 1
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go go d 1
Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington (May '14) May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers (Apr '14) Apr '14 lary dumie 1
NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) Mar '14 Sam 15,620
(NBA) Raptors' Ross to defend Slam Dunk title (Feb '14) Feb '14 love deep 2
More from around the web