Morrison seeks return to relevance

Full story: The Washington Post

Adam Morrison remembers being matched up against Kobe Bryant in one of his first practices with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
DMC

Burlington, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Pro sports is extremely competitive, and a lot of good players didn't make it or succeeded due to bad timing, the wrong team, the wrong coach and politics. If AMMO can score 25 points on average in college against elite schools, there's no reason why he can't get 10-15 a game in the NBA with 15-20 minutes of court time. Forget the defense - only a small % of the NBA players excel at defense, just like only a small% are real point guards. Give AMMO a shot.

“Do Da John Wall Dance! LOL!!!!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

The Best Practice Player ever
Gets paid 6 million to sit on the bench and sit in the first row
saustin

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

I've been wondering if he'll get
a chance. I've been watching him since College and I still believe he is going to be a superstar! Just give him a chance and I beleave he will get the respect he deserves.
LDK

Rathdrum, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

The more you think about the game, instead of the you, the better you are and get. Being too focused on you is like pushing the ball instead of fliping/spinning it during a shot. It just doesn't work well. It's the game first, remember that all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••