NBA suspends Arenas over guns in locker

NBA suspends Arenas over guns in locker

There are 51 comments on the Manawatu Evening Standard story from Jan 6, 2010, titled NBA suspends Arenas over guns in locker. In it, Manawatu Evening Standard reports that:

NBA commissioner David Stern indefinitely suspended Gilbert Arenas without pay Wednesday, saying the Washington Wizards guard is "not currently fit to take the court." Stern also warned that Arenas' conduct will "ultimately result in a substantial suspension, and perhaps worse." Arenas is under investigation by federal and local authorities after ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manawatu Evening Standard.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#46 Jan 13, 2010
t gizzle wrote:
was unaware of tmac wanting to change his number...thanks for the info...but if he were that great he would still be playing...as for AI...yes he's talented...but sometimes teams can add by subtraction meaning they are better off without the drama (just like I was happy as hell my Cowboys dropped TO even though he is really good)...as for Gilbert...his skills have definitely eroded...the numbers prove it...and again...I would take Jamison over him any day...and not saying he is d-league material...but he is definitely not living up to his contract...
Man you are trippin,i dont see nothing wrong wit Gilbert,when he was playing he was averaging double figures,Allen is wit the 76ers,and will remain there until he retires,we all know that,and your welcome for the Tracy info.
t gizzle

Waterloo, Canada

#47 Jan 14, 2010
Tiffany. Great debate. I think we're beating a dead horse wit this one..lol..nice to see a female with a passion for sports..even if we don't have the same views...wish my wife cared enough for sports to go online and argue with guys about it...hope to see u on another thread ;).
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#49 Jan 14, 2010
t gizzle wrote:
Tiffany. Great debate. I think we're beating a dead horse wit this one..lol..nice to see a female with a passion for sports..even if we don't have the same views...wish my wife cared enough for sports to go online and argue with guys about it...hope to see u on another thread ;).
Thank you t gizzle,my sister got me hooked to basketball,I saw Dwayne Wade,and that was all she wrote.When i first startrd watchin basketball,i only watched to see him,and other players i had crushes on,but now i watch because of the game,i love basketball,i dont play it,but i like watchin it,i like seeing those monster dunks,and the ankle breaking plays,the highlights gets me real hype wantin to see more,wow,but yeah,maybe if you make your wife watch wit you,then she might get interested,speakin of which,im watching that double header tonight,aint nothing like a good game to help me relax.

How did you get the name t gizzle?
t gizzle

Waterloo, Canada

#50 Jan 15, 2010
Just thought it sounded like a good screen name..lol...first name is Tom...and last name starts with G.....I heard of the felony charge for Gilbert...hopefully he avoids jail time and players all learn from this...but I'm afraid they may use him as an example...l hope not.....I started watching the NBA in the 80s....but there were so many great teams to pick a favorite...so I just decided to be a fan of players.....until the Magic got Dennis Scott, Shaq, Penny Hardaway, and Nick Anderson in the 90s....I've been a fan ever since.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#51 Jan 15, 2010
t gizzle wrote:
Just thought it sounded like a good screen name..lol...first name is Tom...and last name starts with G.....I heard of the felony charge for Gilbert...hopefully he avoids jail time and players all learn from this...but I'm afraid they may use him as an example...l hope not.....I started watching the NBA in the 80s....but there were so many great teams to pick a favorite...so I just decided to be a fan of players.....until the Magic got Dennis Scott, Shaq, Penny Hardaway, and Nick Anderson in the 90s....I've been a fan ever since.
Oh,thats cool,and yeah i heard about Gil's recent problem,i personally think they should just let him be,they,no jail time,just suspend him even longer if anything.I hate saying that,lol.
GETTO BALL

Cleveland, OH

#52 Jan 19, 2010
The league ( NBA ) is nothing more than a bunch of getto thug's that can't even sign their own paychecks, because they can't spell. They should ban any thug that does this stuip S--T in a public place..... You know what NBA stands for !!!!!!!!

“im all out of enemies”

Since: Oct 09

Bat Country

#53 Jan 19, 2010
GETTO BALL wrote:
The league ( NBA ) is nothing more than a bunch of getto thug's that can't even sign their own paychecks, because they can't spell. They should ban any thug that does this stuip S--T in a public place..... You know what NBA stands for !!!!!!!!
well said!!!!
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#54 Jan 20, 2010
GETTO BALL wrote:
WRONG.

“im all out of enemies”

Bat Country

#55 Jan 20, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG.
an explanation as to why hes wrong would be great....
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#56 Jan 21, 2010
AsevenX wrote:
<quoted text>an explanation as to why hes wrong would be great....
The nba players are'nt thugs.

“im all out of enemies”

Bat Country

#57 Jan 21, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>The nba players are'nt thugs.
ok....what would you call them then....they look like thugs....talk like thugs.....act like thugs.....sooooooo?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Wizards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breaks fall Cavs' way (Apr '07) Jul '16 Browns Fan 33
News Kings Mystified By Wizards, 113-99 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Bismack Biyombo ties weird Raptors record in ex... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Trade with the Houston Rockets (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Wizards show promise (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today (Sep '14) Sep '14 zelda 1
News Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go go d 1
More from around the web