CARLOS BOOZER: Carlos Boozer to sign ...

CARLOS BOOZER: Carlos Boozer to sign with Chicago Bulls

There are 11 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jul 7, 2010, titled CARLOS BOOZER: Carlos Boozer to sign with Chicago Bulls. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

Multiple sources say Utah Jazz power forward Carlos Boozer has reached a 5-year $80 million agreement with the Chicago Bulls through the 2015 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

noblondes

Layton, UT

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Bet DWill is wondering who is going to help him this year!!

Maybe its Labron!!!!

Wow, Jazz I think you really blew it again. I think we need some

young blood to go get some new recrutes and a young coach that is really hungry to win a championship!!

We have one superstar, that's it. We are going to have empty seats again Mr Miller!

Maybe Mr Miller( his management) arranged a deal with Labron, And I am sure the trumpet on the temple from Moroni will be blowing if we did!

Milsip can do what Boozer did, But we still need one more great player.

Help!!!

A Jazz fan!
Maewest

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 7, 2010
who cares?
Giovanni

Ogden, UT

#3 Jul 7, 2010
noblondes wrote:
Maybe its Labron!!!!
young blood to go get some new recrutes and a young coach that is really hungry to win a championship!!
We have one superstar, that's it. We are going to have empty seats again Mr Miller!
Maybe Mr Miller( his management) arranged a deal with Labron, And I am sure the trumpet on the temple from Moroni will be blowing if we did!
Help!!!
A Jazz fan!
Good move, Jazz. My grandma plays better and more defense then Boozer. He played when he wanted. I feel bad for the Bulls. The bottom line is that the Jazz still need a center and no Lebron is not coming here.
Lori-slc

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jul 7, 2010
goodbye goodbye goodbye boooozzzeeerrr!!
DONT' LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR *** ON THE WAY OUT!!
comeon Jazz... we can do better... wake up sloan..
ChuckF14

Sandy, UT

#5 Jul 7, 2010
Dear Bull Fan,

Buyer beware! Please don't get to excited just yet. Look at his record. Walked away from Clevland after an agreement with the owner.
Played only a little over half the Jazz games and sat when they need him to play for playoff position.
And last his attiude when he is not the start.

I'll take Williams any day!
jay

United States

#6 Jul 7, 2010
I think its great that he is leaveing cause his game is weak and i also feel that the jazz can do so much better than boozer see you later boozer.
dixiel

Kanab, UT

#7 Jul 7, 2010
see ya BOO BOO!!!!! TURN coat....
ya baby

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2010
Cee ya suckah!!! Glad ur gone to that sorry @$$ team. Too bad we didn't trade him last year for a pick or somethin.... wooh hoo let's find another back up some where... a no namer like glen big baby davis... its the system with good players that works not the other way around... truely yours, ya baby a real die hard JAZZ fan.... peace.
dixiel

Kanab, UT

#9 Jul 7, 2010
noblondes wrote:
Maybe its Labron!!!!
Help!!!
A Jazz fan!
Time for Sloan to retire!
dixiel

Kanab, UT

#10 Jul 8, 2010
ChuckF14 wrote:
Dear Bull Fan,
Buyer beware! Please don't get to excited just yet. Look at his record. Walked away from Clevland after an agreement with the owner.
Played only a little over half the Jazz games and sat when they need him to play for playoff position.
And last his attiude when he is not the start.
I'll take Williams any day!
GO D-WILL! He is the passion of this team, always has been.... SHINE ON D-WILL!!!!! Sloane, you need to retire....
Norcal2

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Jul 8, 2010
Hard to be happy about a great player leaving. I guess this move is one Utah will really feel when the season starts. I remember when fans turned on my favorite player from another state's team. Some celebrated when he was traded, forgetting how much he did for the team. The team went downhill fast. I hate to see top players leaving any team but it happens. Hopefully the Jazz can overcome this loss. I wish Carlos well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah Jazz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Durant's 28 points leads Thunder to 130-109 win... Mar '16 Love it 3
News Trey Burke Apologizes to the Jazz Because Photo... (Oct '14) Oct '14 budct 1
News Cavs explore options beyond LeBron (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dave 2
News Alec Burks and Randy Foye are heading in opposi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jay 1
News Surprise! Love voted into All-Star game (Jan '14) Jan '14 asad khan 1
News Mike Brown expected rough times for Cavaliers a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Freda Johnson 1
News Ranking the 5 Best NBA Free-Agency Signings in ... (Jul '13) Nov '13 zhun1buy 7
More from around the web