Hayward scores 22, Utah stuns Lakers 86-85

Apr 6, 2011 Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis

Rookie Gordon Hayward scored a career-high 22 points and hit the go-ahead free throw with 6 seconds to play, and the Utah Jazz snapped an eight-game losing streak with an 86-85 victory over the sleepwalking Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night.

Full Story

Since: May 10

Duncanville, TX

#1 Apr 6, 2011
unbelieveable. Ima just say this last night was a bad loss. execution was inexcusable ova 20 turnovers the bench was dry and kobe was not feeling it. as playoffs come around im not worried ima a die hard laker fan. lol but last night was just horrible to watch. but we are 16 and 3 so we on fire and we going to bounce back. if we stay stay # 2 no problem cuz in playoffs it wont matter i plan on a 6 game bulls vs lakers finals and of course we gonna take it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah Jazz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trey Burke Apologizes to the Jazz Because Photo... Oct '14 budct 1
Cavs explore options beyond LeBron Jul '14 Dave 2
Alec Burks and Randy Foye are heading in opposi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jay 1
Surprise! Love voted into All-Star game (Jan '14) Jan '14 asad khan 1
Mike Brown expected rough times for Cavaliers a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Freda Johnson 1
Ranking the 5 Best NBA Free-Agency Signings in ... (Jul '13) Nov '13 zhun1buy 7
Rookie Projections: Trey Burke (Aug '13) Aug '13 Alien Truth 3
More from around the web