James heads to Miami

James heads to Miami

There are 14 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jul 8, 2010, titled James heads to Miami. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

LeBron James walked away from the comforts of home to chase an NBA championship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

The usual suspects

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2010
What a classi star! at least address the fans and thank them for his seven year support.

hello, this is Lebron James and I only care about me, myself and I , ya kno wa Im b sayin? yus kpin it real ! shout out to my peeps! show me the money!
LKF

Sun City, CA

#2 Jul 9, 2010
Who be lebron james?
OC Observer

Seal Beach, CA

#4 Jul 9, 2010
A one hour "special" to announce what team LaJockstrap James is going to sign with. Pleeeeease
The Enforcer

Bellflower, CA

#5 Jul 9, 2010
His head got too big for Cleveland. Miami is bigger for the time being. Then after a few years on to Chicago or LA when Kobe is done. How many years did this Joker, er, King sign for? Can't wait for football season to start and bury this 'King' BS.
king to to

Helena, GA

#6 Jul 9, 2010
hey he found him a cuba hooker down there so thats why he went south with the thugs also south florida is full of them
OC Observer

Seal Beach, CA

#7 Jul 9, 2010
This mungo is talking about "multiple championships" Someone needs to sit down with this Dufus and explain to him that you can't win "multiple championships" until you win
"one championship"
czle77

Perth, UK

#8 Jul 9, 2010
Everybodys hating on lebron going to miami.People just feel bad for cavs fans and hate seeing a city already spoiled with one of the best players end up with 2 more,miami.Im from miami and very happy but i feel like a rich kid stealing from a poor kid
Matt

Medina, OH

#9 Jul 9, 2010
Miami better get the cradle, bib, pacifier and binky out for LJ, you got your hands full, he likes to be babied and wants to be the only star.
So his teammates in Miami better bow down and get on their knees for him! Because he is the KING.
czle77

Perth, UK

#11 Jul 10, 2010
Matt wrote:
Miami better get the cradle, bib, pacifier and binky out for LJ, you got your hands full, he likes to be babied and wants to be the only star.
So his teammates in Miami better bow down and get on their knees for him! Because he is the KING.
It wont happen , Wade will benefit most offensively,lebron will be humbled and able to play his true all around game.
BWF

Montebello, CA

#12 Jul 11, 2010
It matters not. For the Lakers of the City of Angels shall once again reign supreme throughout the land. Huzzah!

“Quotes don't replace thinking”

Since: Aug 08

Temecula

#13 Jul 11, 2010
OC Observer wrote:
This mungo is talking about "multiple championships" Someone needs to sit down with this Dufus and explain to him that you can't win "multiple championships" until you win
"one championship"
Yeah, did you see the look on Riley's face when he said "not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7..."? Um, up to now LeBron, you have *not won*- that's "not 1"!
KimmyCake

Katy, TX

#14 Jul 11, 2010
NO GM or Owner of a team makes a courtesy call to an NBA player or professional athlete when they are making business decisions. LeBron doesnít owe that man or that city anything. The business is a cold game, Mafia style.

That dude brought notoriety to a team that most people had forgotten about all together, stimulated the economy, increased the value of the team by 200 million dollars, brought money in for children, housing and programs. He gave 7 dedicated years. He came in as an 18 year old balling, the CAVS organization didnít have to wait 3 years while he developed. The CAVS saw the NBA finals more than they had in anytime before LeBron was on the team.

Then your mad at him for not taking the money but you didnít come to the table with a plan to win!

This is ridiculous to meÖ
Gargonzola

Fremont, CA

#15 Jul 11, 2010
He still owes me $10.

Since: Jul 10

Redwood City, CA

#16 Jul 12, 2010
oh my Cavalier jerseys,i will burn it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Raptors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celtics Journal: Injuries to Johnson and Sullin... Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bismack Biyombo ties weird Raptors record in ex... Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Jonas Valanciunas may get a max-deal despite no... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Warner: DeRozan would be Raptors' best decathlete (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fart news 2
News Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... (May '14) Jul '14 wertgh 2
News NBA Free Agency Day 2: Carmelo Anthony Gets Win... (Jul '14) Jul '14 shahrukhsklove 1
News Lakers Free-Agency News: Lance Stephenson, Kyle... (May '14) May '14 jasssy 5
More from around the web