Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade to team up with Heat; will LeBron James joi...

There are 9 comments on the Jul 7, 2010, TwinCities.com story titled Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade to team up with Heat; will LeBron James joi.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

This Jan. 24, 2010, file photo shows Toronto Raptors forward Chris Bosh grabbing a rebound during an NBA game against the Los Angeles Lakers, in Toronto.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

umm

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Who cares?
Franklin Adams

Fargo, ND

#2 Jul 7, 2010
umm wrote:
Who cares?
Thats hillarious!#1 Why did you read something you did not care about?#2 Why did you waste the time to comment? Must be stupidity?
Mark

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 7, 2010
Maybe the Wolves will get LeBron!!!
Frankie G

Panama City, FL

#4 Jul 7, 2010
Honestly i think the hype is too great.... We will see where Lebron goes.... he already has enough money to last a lifetime.... if he goes to Miami, he wants a ring... if goes somewhere else its cause of the money...
umm

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jul 7, 2010
Franklin Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats hillarious!#1 Why did you read something you did not care about?#2 Why did you waste the time to comment? Must be stupidity?
Just checkin back on my comment... Didn't read the article because I, uh, don't care.(you know, like my comment said). It's amazing, but it is possible to leave a comment w/out reading the article. The headline tells me all I need to know.

By the way, you got your viewing party all lined up for tomorrow? All your cool friends coming over to watch the big ESPN hour long hand job? Your hero, LeDouche Brains, will be announcing the most important news of the day. Don't miss it!
umm

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 7, 2010
And to answer your question: Just trying to spread the good news that the NBA is CRRRRAP!

“Rally to Restore Sanity”

Since: Jun 10

HOME

#7 Jul 7, 2010
I kinda agree with umm, who really cares, and why is this kid getting more face time then The Greatest to Ever Play the Game Micheal Jordan? I dont recall Jordan ever getting a hour long special to say if he was staying or leaving. Does it really take an hour for this guy to say 'Screw Cleveland I want my ring and my money!'?
John Mundt Prescott WI

Shell Lake, WI

#8 Jul 8, 2010
ESPN gave James an hour to announce his decision, why. Who gives a hoot about James and the National Boring Association (NBA) for the fans who don't get it.

I bet I can tune into the last 5 minutes of the show and and find out where he is going or it will be in the news tomorrow.
But then again - dont care....
John Mundt Prescott WI

Shell Lake, WI

#9 Jul 8, 2010
Mark wrote:
Maybe the Wolves will get LeBron!!!
dope - who cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Raptors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... (May '14) Jul '14 wertgh 2
News NBA Free Agency Day 2: Carmelo Anthony Gets Win... (Jul '14) Jul '14 shahrukhsklove 1
News Lakers Free-Agency News: Lance Stephenson, Kyle... (May '14) May '14 jasssy 5
News Raptors bow out of playoffs, but Toronto fans p... (May '14) May '14 play 1
News After Donald Sterling's latest racist outburst,... (Apr '14) May '14 The Water Bouy 6
News (NBA) Raptors' Ross to defend Slam Dunk title (Feb '14) Feb '14 love deep 2
News NBA Capsules (Jan '14) Jan '14 believe you me 1
More from around the web