My favourite interview from 2009

My favourite interview from 2009

There are 2 comments on the ITWorld Canada story from Jan 8, 2010, titled My favourite interview from 2009. In it, ITWorld Canada reports that:

I usually try to post my favourite interview of the year before the year ends but I took a three-and-a-half week sabbatical over Christmas and basically shut my brain off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ITWorld Canada.

Halton Region GTA

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 10, 2010
... I go. Jody Zedor , former HP Canada executive and friend to CDN has started working for Blue Range Technology in Oakville, Ont., as a VP of sales and business development. We wish Zedor the very best. And, Adaptec Inc. has named Jared Peters its new ...

Comment?

Related Topix: Sports, Toronto Raptors, NBA Basketball
Tom

Peterborough, Canada

#2 Jan 23, 2010
Halton Region GTA wrote:
... I go. Jody Zedor , former HP Canada executive and friend to CDN has started working for Blue Range Technology in Oakville, Ont., as a VP of sales and business development. We wish Zedor the very best. And, Adaptec Inc. has named Jared Peters its new ...
Comment?
Related Topix: Sports, Toronto Raptors, NBA Basketball
I need a job ..you hiring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Raptors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raptor Tactics? - Game 2 - Miami Heat - 5 May 2... (May '16) 1 hr Sam 2,623
News Former NBA player Landry Fields parts with ocea... Sep '17 Still phart 6
News Nate McMillan should dare to be weird Sep '17 TritpiPharterz 6
News An abducted 11-month-old may be in extreme danger (Mar '17) Mar '17 ReadPhart 2
News Kawhi Leonard scores 21 points as Spurs topple ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 TopplePhartsc 1
Why the Raptors suck!!!! (Dec '08) May '16 j-dogg 9
News Celtics Journal: Injuries to Johnson and Sullin... (Dec '15) Dec '15 ttitus 1
More from around the web