Ashlyn Horry Dead: Robert Horry's 17-Year-Old Daughter Passes Away From Rare Disease

Jun 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

Ashlyn Horry, the 17-year-old daughter of former NBA player Robert Horry, died today from "severe respiratory issues and a host of other complications requiring a six month stay in Texas Childrens Hospital's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit," according to a report posted on Black Sports Online.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2011
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

I always thought Magic was a decent guy. But expressing your condolences on Twitter? Give me a break.

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Anonymous wrote:
I always thought Magic was a decent guy. But expressing your condolences on Twitter? Give me a break.
So how was he suppose to do it? Sad day for the whole Horry family.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

big tim wrote:
<quoted text>
So how was he suppose to do it? Sad day for the whole Horry family.
You call him or send him a card, you fool.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Flowers would also be appropriate.

Twitter? Only a complete moron wouldn't see how Twitter is not appropriate for this type of communication.
Osama

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

I was happy when Chick Hearn took that header by his pool, but this is uncool.

“That's for being StUpiD!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Anonymous wrote:
Flowers would also be appropriate.
Twitter? Only a complete moron wouldn't see how Twitter is not appropriate for this type of communication.
How do you know he didnt talk to him too? Magic is very close friends with everyone especially Lakers/former Lakers. Twitter is something many take part of today so that was his public condoloence for his followers to see and join in. only a complete moron would make assumption based off a cheesy article. Stupid HAHA!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Nelson_Ha_Ha wrote:
<quoted text>Twitter is something many take part of today so that was his public condoloence for his followers to see and join in.
Only a moron would think his "followers" need to see it. We don't need to read every thought of his.

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron would think his "followers" need to see it. We don't need to read every thought of his.
You can't stop posting stupid $hit can you? It's like, your destiny.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

big tim wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't stop posting stupid $hit can you? It's like, your destiny.
You're the fool who started with the stupid $hit. It's very easy. Don't post anymore and neither will I.

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Anonymous wrote:
Obviously you can't count either. WHO started this shit? You did. Trashing a guy because he Tweeted condolences. You kinda slow on how this Facebook, Twitter and My Space work, retirment home attendant not able to explain it to you?
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

big tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you can't count either. WHO started this shit? You did. Trashing a guy because he Tweeted condolences. You kinda slow on how this Facebook, Twitter and My Space work, retirment home attendant not able to explain it to you?
No. You started it by trying to defend an incredibly stupid way to express condolences. Stupid is as stupid does. LOL!!
Osama

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You started it by trying to defend an incredibly stupid way to express condolences. Stupid is as stupid does. LOL!!
to bad it was Horry's daughter instead of Kobe Bryant
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Osama wrote:
<quoted text>to bad it was Horry's daughter instead of Kobe Bryant
Kobe & Vanessa!

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your defending your equally stupid opinion on the matter. It shows your lack of knowledge of social networking and your ancient outlook on the world. It's not the 1950's anymore Beaver Cleaver, lmao. Stupid is as stupid posts. Please keep impressing me with your lack of aptitude...
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

big tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your defending your equally stupid opinion on the matter. It shows your lack of knowledge of social networking and your ancient outlook on the world. It's not the 1950's anymore Beaver Cleaver, lmao. Stupid is as stupid posts. Please keep impressing me with your lack of aptitude...
I'm perfectly in tune with social networking. It just wasn't the right way to express condolences over the loss of a loved one. It's obvious you're too stupid to get that and the one who proves it with each post.
agreed

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Tim, he should have just sent flowers and a card. If they knew each other on a personal level, perhaps attending the funeral would have been best. Tweeting? No class and integrity on Magics part.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent San Antonio Spurs Discussions

Search the San Antonio Spurs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... Jun 28 Ginobili 3
spurs suck! (May '06) Jun '14 The Observer 201
Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... May '14 R Caldwell 1
Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... May '14 Raquel 1
Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return May '14 Emily 1
San Antonio Spurs Have Driven Dallas Mavericks ... May '14 Tim 5
Spurs 109, Mavericks 103 May '14 Celia 2
•••
•••