Is Pau Gasol a better power forward t...

Is Pau Gasol a better power forward than Tim Duncan?

There are 1 comment on the 48 Minutes of Hell story from Aug 26, 2010, titled Is Pau Gasol a better power forward than Tim Duncan?. In it, 48 Minutes of Hell reports that:

On Wednesday, Kelly Dwyer of the Yahoo! Ball Don't Lie blog posted his list of the Top 30 power forwards in the NBA .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 48 Minutes of Hell.

jesse

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2010
hell no is paul gasol a better power foward than tim duncan.hes good dont get me wrong. but not tim duncan great.paul gasol is a great power foward and person.tim ducan on the otherhand has achieved more than paul gasol.more nba titles,mvp awards,and gold medals.need i say more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Spurs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... (Apr '15) Jul '15 Fart news 5
News Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... (May '14) Jan '15 Sadie 2
News Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... (Sep '14) Sep '14 tedeze 1
News NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
News Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
spurs suck! (May '06) Jun '14 The Observer 201
News Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14) May '14 Raquel 1
More from around the web