LONGORIA husband sent half-naked photos to stunning teen

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Online Sun 72

THE hubby of Desperate Housewives beauty EVA LONGORIA has been bombarding a British model with saucy texts, The Sun can reveal.

Full Story
Rosa

Eunice, LA

#42 Nov 22, 2010
CatmomDu wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosa, I am a hungry cocksucker like LB. I lick the dripping cum from her asshole and enjoy myself. Why don't you just leave us alone. I am not a real lesbian since LB is whats known as a transexual. That is the proper name for it you ugly biotch.
...well...I guess you told me...LOLOLOL...
seeing ahead

Urbanna, VA

#43 Nov 23, 2010
Krispy Creme wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of rolls
no, none.but lots of loads.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#44 Nov 23, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
Ya'll are nuts ! Just go ahead and make stuff up.
Don't forget I am a she/male with the largest d!ck ever for a sex change. Oh yeah don't forget to mention the doctors stretched my 4'11 height to 6 ft. I'm in the guiness book of world records for height and d!ck size.
Ya'll deserve eachother. Why don't you get married from your padded rooms and get laid please ! Your both sexually deprived.
LOL
You've gone through quite an amazing transformation since childbirth...However...are you happy?
Rosa

Eunice, LA

#45 Nov 23, 2010
Bev in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
You've gone through quite an amazing transformation since childbirth...However...are you happy?
...good morning Bev...haven't seen you around before...are you new to offbeat?...if so...welcome to our wonderful wacky world...its seems you have a delightful sense of humor...you will be most welcomed in these parts of Topix...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#46 Nov 23, 2010
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...good morning Bev...haven't seen you around before...are you new to offbeat?...if so...welcome to our wonderful wacky world...its seems you have a delightful sense of humor...you will be most welcomed in these parts of Topix...
Parts of me are old and parts of me are new. I really don't want to bore you with my various pieces and parts, tho.

btw, Most people don't understand my sense of humor.

The new parts of me, thank you for your words of welcome...I'll be seeing you around Topix...

Bev

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#48 Nov 23, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>I throw myself at money or fame all the time. All I've ever gotten was jail time. And quite a few beatings from the men I've given syphyllis to.
Gee Laura!

Not only have you a gorgeous body, you got a sense of humor too!

I watched all your pics! Your sis too is pretty.
Does she sing well?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#49 Nov 23, 2010
Wowbagger the Prolonged wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Laura!
Does she sing well?
Well thank for your nice words. My sister is a good singer. Not as good as my brother. He is phenomenal. Both have sites on youtube.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#50 Nov 23, 2010
Princess posting as Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Just for the record,I have never,ever shown Geno my post.That's something I only show the lovely Mrs Billy.....
Mrs Billy does not share.......
seeing ahead

Urbanna, VA

#51 Nov 23, 2010
Princess posting as Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Just for the record,I have never,ever shown Geno my post.That's something I only show the lovely Mrs Billy.....
how big is your post.? you know peter north?he had a nice post too.but he shared the north pole with everyone. lots of loads
Rosa

Eunice, LA

#52 Nov 23, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank for your nice words. My sister is a good singer. Not as good as my brother. He is phenomenal. Both have sites on youtube.
...how is your mother dear...I heard she was in an asylum for the criminally insane...I sincerely hope that its not all that diseased dick you been sucking that's driving you to join your mother...your poor poor daddy...let us pray....LOLOLOL...
seeing ahead

Urbanna, VA

#54 Nov 23, 2010
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...how is your mother dear...I heard she was in an asylum for the criminally insane...I sincerely hope that its not all that diseased dick you been sucking that's driving you to join your mother...your poor poor daddy...let us pray....LOLOLOL...
does this really drive one to an asylum? and why has it got to be diseased,maybe its just an allergy to something.also how would this hurt dad?did her mother do this and made her dad poor? lots of loads.
Rosa

Eunice, LA

#56 Nov 23, 2010
seeing ahead wrote:
<quoted text>does this really drive one to an asylum? and why has it got to be diseased,maybe its just an allergy to something.also how would this hurt dad?did her mother do this and made her dad poor? lots of loads.
...LMAO...you get the point...LOLOL...
seeing ahead

Urbanna, VA

#57 Nov 23, 2010
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...LMAO...you get the point...LOLOL...
like frosting on a cake. lots of loads,

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#58 Nov 23, 2010
Photos are often half naked, I much prefer 3/4 naked ones myself.
seeing ahead

Urbanna, VA

#59 Nov 23, 2010
Gomer wrote:
Photos are often half naked, I much prefer 3/4 naked ones myself.
naked?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#60 Nov 23, 2010
Either you are also that psycho or you are as dumb as a box of rocks to be posting to that loon. I just think you must be another made up profile of psycho to believe or add shit that is not true. For me....Your toast....

Watch out people this is another fake azz Rosa profile
seeing ahead wrote:
<quoted text>does this really drive one to an asylum? and why has it got to be diseased,maybe its just an allergy to something.also how would this hurt dad?did her mother do this and made her dad poor? lots of loads.
Cem

Fort Worth, TX

#61 Nov 23, 2010
Too confused up in this mug

“Plorator”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#62 Nov 23, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>what not fair is the fact she is a huge wage earner herself, was married to this guy for all of 5 minutes and now wants spousal support?? You gotta be kidding me?
Can I sign on to this post?
seeing ahead

Urbanna, VA

#64 Nov 24, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
Either you are also that psycho or you are as dumb as a box of rocks to be posting to that loon. I just think you must be another made up profile of psycho to believe or add shit that is not true. For me....Your toast....
Watch out people this is another fake azz Rosa profile
<quoted text>
i guess i am dumb as a box of rocks. i really dont know rosa but she sounds like something else, lots of loads.
Rosa

Eunice, LA

#65 Nov 24, 2010
Wowbagger the Prolonged wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Laura!
Does she sing well?
...it's really not too bad for a boy...and her mouth is a queer one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Spurs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... Sep '14 tedeze 1
NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... Jul '14 ing 4
spurs suck! (May '06) Jun '14 The Observer 201
Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... May '14 R Caldwell 1
Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... May '14 Raquel 1
Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return May '14 Emily 1

San Antonio Spurs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE