LONGORIA husband sent half-naked phot...

LONGORIA husband sent half-naked photos to stunning teen

There are 71 comments on the Online Sun story from Nov 22, 2010, titled LONGORIA husband sent half-naked photos to stunning teen. In it, Online Sun reports that:

THE hubby of Desperate Housewives beauty EVA LONGORIA has been bombarding a British model with saucy texts, The Sun can reveal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Online Sun.

Laura Beffy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Nov 22, 2010
HeadCheese wrote:
Oh please...these woman go chasing after the fame and money, and then they are surprised when they find out they are not the only woman throwing herself after the money and fame.
Are you kidding me ? This happens in many households across america...Not just the rich and famous.Allot of Men are stupid. Her ? Now let's blame the victim ? Your a looser.
Laura Beffy

Mandeville, LA

#24 Nov 22, 2010
HeadCheese wrote:
Oh please...these woman go chasing after the fame and money, and then they are surprised when they find out they are not the only woman throwing herself after the money and fame.
I throw myself at money or fame all the time. All I've ever gotten was jail time. And quite a few beatings from the men I've given syphyllis to.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#25 Nov 22, 2010
Is she still gonna play 3rd base for Tampa Bay? She's got a sweet glove!
Laura Beffy

Location hidden

#26 Nov 22, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>I throw myself at money or fame all the time. All I've ever gotten was jail time. And quite a few beatings from the men I've given syphyllis to.
Rosa ......You need help. Are you doing METH ?
THE LOVE MACHINE

The Gap, Australia

#27 Nov 22, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>
seems to me you're the one doin' the meth, beefy....

that's all you ever post...."ARE YOU DOIN' METH" ??

you old hag you're so fecked up and so pathetic....

playing with your pooch again....still,... may be ?

where's the "BALDY JERK-OFF"...left you for a decent screw, has he ?

that wouldn't be hard to find, compared to you "Talahassee Trash"

it's time for you to invent a new "guy", don't yo think ??

go on !!....tell us how you raped him, give us all the details...

Robin.....(LoMac)
Rosa

Mandeville, LA

#28 Nov 22, 2010
THE LOVE MACHINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Robin.....(LoMac)
...omg...I thought I was the only one who knew all that about her...thanks for posting...LOLOLOL...
Santa Rosa

La Mirada, CA

#29 Nov 22, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wahhhhhh Rosa got me back again and I deserve or wahhhhhhh
THE BOY FROM BEYOND

The Gap, Australia

#30 Nov 22, 2010
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...omg...I thought I was the only one who knew all that about her...thanks for posting...LOLOLOL...
Nah, far from it, everyone here knows that lush....she's a listed psycho......it takes after her old lady, who's in a loony bin for the criminally insane outside of Tampa Fa.

did you know that ?
Rosa

Mandeville, LA

#31 Nov 22, 2010
THE BOY FROM BEYOND wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, far from it, everyone here knows that lush....she's a listed psycho......it takes after her old lady, who's in a loony bin for the criminally insane outside of Tampa Fa.
did you know that ?
...well definitely knew that something was wrong with her...but didn't know about her old lady being in a loony bin for the criminally insane...I should have known it...she is a whack job of major proportions...I love your posts...well composed and documented...
Laura Beffy

Location hidden

#32 Nov 22, 2010
Ya'll are nuts ! Just go ahead and make stuff up.

Don't forget I am a she/male with the largest d!ck ever for a sex change. Oh yeah don't forget to mention the doctors stretched my 4'11 height to 6 ft. I'm in the guiness book of world records for height and d!ck size.

Ya'll deserve eachother. Why don't you get married from your padded rooms and get laid please ! Your both sexually deprived. LOL
THE BOY FROM BEYOND

The Gap, Australia

#33 Nov 22, 2010
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...well definitely knew that something was wrong with her...but didn't know about her old lady being in a loony bin for the criminally insane...I should have known it...she is a whack job of major proportions...I love your posts...well composed and documented...
thanks Rosa, you're too kind, nice words...great post's too

they go with the territory (composition & documentation is my stock 'n' trade)

gee....this sounds like a mutual admiration society meeting (lol)

CUE FRED & JOE !!

“Summerstime Blues”

Since: Aug 08

Seasons Changed

#34 Nov 22, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
Don't forget I am a she/male with the largest d!ck ever for a sex change. Oh yeah don't forget to mention the doctors stretched my 4'11 height to 6 ft. I'm in the guiness book of world records for height and d!ck size.
Ya'll deserve eachother. Why don't you get married from your padded rooms and get laid please ! Your both sexually deprived. LOL
This is more information than anyone ever needed to know!
THE BOY FROM BEYOND

The Gap, Australia

#35 Nov 22, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
Hey, Swamp-slut when did they start giving out prizes for SECOND ??

Heard from MR BAlless lately ?

Last time I asked he was filling from an eye-hole knob in a crack up Alandale Lane.......did you get sick of waiting your turn ?

what has it been now.....must be six months.....could be more, huh ???

ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha (rotflmfao)

chew-man-chew.

“Summerstime Blues”

Since: Aug 08

Seasons Changed

#36 Nov 22, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
When you can get around to it...I'd like another detailed explanation for each and every icon ...and just why you gave them to me...That was a nice touch..Thanks...
Rosa

Mandeville, LA

#37 Nov 22, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
...laura...are you feeling depressed and arthritic now?...LOLOLOL...you should do something about it....no one would care...you would be yesterdays news so fast...not one of your pals would remember you...LOLOLOL...
seeing ahead

United States

#38 Nov 22, 2010
i like being naked

“Watch out for my shivs”

Since: Feb 09

Do troll busters become trolls

#39 Nov 22, 2010
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>I throw myself at money or fame all the time. All I've ever gotten was jail time. And quite a few beatings from the men I've given syphyllis to.
Finally, Rosa, you tell the real truth.

Feel better?
Krispy Creme

United States

#40 Nov 22, 2010
seeing ahead wrote:
i like being naked
Lots of rolls
Laura Beffy

Location hidden

#41 Nov 22, 2010
THE LOVE MACHINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Robin.....(LoMac)
The only thing you got partially right is jerking off bald man. I prefer blowjobs though. Adrian....Do you need a night night horny story so you can go beddy boop ? I have so many , but my tongue gets tired and hands are sore from bald man.Ya know. Maybe I'll share another fabulous story about my sex life soon. I kinda refraimed cause I got followed around by the likes of you. PS.....would you please check my spelling ? I am so sure it is off...
Rosa

Mandeville, LA

#42 Nov 22, 2010
CatmomDu wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosa, I am a hungry cocksucker like LB. I lick the dripping cum from her asshole and enjoy myself. Why don't you just leave us alone. I am not a real lesbian since LB is whats known as a transexual. That is the proper name for it you ugly biotch.
...well...I guess you told me...LOLOLOL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Spurs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kawhi Leonard scores 21 points as Spurs topple ... Feb '17 TopplePhartsc 1
News NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... (Apr '15) Jul '15 Fart news 5
News Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... (May '14) Jan '15 Sadie 2
News Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... (Sep '14) Sep '14 tedeze 1
News NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
News Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
spurs suck! (May '06) Jun '14 The Observer 201
More from around the web