Doris Burke discusses Popovich interv...

Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that left her 'almost in tears'

There are 2 comments on the Sporting News story from May 30, 2014, titled Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that left her 'almost in tears'. In it, Sporting News reports that:

San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, infamously short in his in-game interviews with sideline reporters, set Twitter ablaze during the Western Conference Finals last season with his response to two questions from ESPN's Doris Burke.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sporting News.

R Caldwell

Jackson, WY

#1 May 30, 2014
I think his interviews are part of an "act", but I know he is clearly one of the all-time greatest coaches in NBA history. Because he has accomplished what he has accomplished in a small market over such a long period of time I put him ahead of Phil Jackson and right with Red Aurbach.
Sadie

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2015
Think Popavivh may B a wino!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Spurs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kawhi Leonard scores 21 points as Spurs topple ... Feb '17 TopplePhartsc 1
News NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... (Apr '15) Jul '15 Fart news 5
News Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... (Sep '14) Sep '14 tedeze 1
News NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
News Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
spurs suck! (May '06) Jun '14 The Observer 201
News Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14) May '14 Raquel 1
More from around the web