Maybe, to be honest with you I thought we should have kept Collison and not signed hill to such a big contract. However, Vogel has made the team almost a polar opposite of what the previous coach had done and there has been much improvements. Taking Hill out of the line-up would change the defensive philosophy as well as the defensive chemistry. If Hill was to be brought off the bench, he should have nearly as many minutes as a starter. Reason being Hill is a solid defender who's length helps out in the passing lanes. He doesn't always score in bunches, but does hit many big shots. Augistin, to me is a much better pg, but Hill is a better defender. It should be considered and maybe tried. However, it should be done carefully, cause as much as i would like to see more offense, there is no way that the Pacers have the offensive fire power necassary to be an offensive first team and still win. Even if Augistin does start to boost some offense, when Granger is back, will we still need that much of a boost? And Hill has the big bucks already so the Pacers are commited to him