spurs suck!
Honestly True

San Antonio, TX

#153 Feb 29, 2008
What "The Planet Earth" said is so true. There's a lot of little p^ssy gangs in San Antonio especially on the West/East/South side. But I guess that observation is pretty obvious; after all real men stand alone, and only p^ssy little boys mesh together in gangs.
Honestly True

San Antonio, TX

#154 Feb 29, 2008
What "The Planet Earth" said is so true. There's a lot of little p^$$y gangs in San Antonio especially on the West/East/South side. But I guess that observation is pretty obvious; after all real men stand alone, and only p^$$y little boys mesh together in gangs.
Honestly True

San Antonio, TX

#155 Feb 29, 2008
THE PLANET EARTH wrote:
Hey for all you haters out there that hate the spurs so much come to are city go to the west side say the spurs suck into a Gangs Face and watch how fast you get shot WHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH
What "The Planet Earth" said is so true. There's a lot of little p^$$y gangs in San Antonio especially on the West/East/South side. But I guess that observation is pretty obvious; after all real men stand alone, and only p^$$y little boys mesh together in gangs.
Honestly True

San Antonio, TX

#156 Feb 29, 2008
Repeated posts? Well, at least the point is poignant to the truth.
bball

San Antonio, TX

#157 Mar 12, 2008
Honestly True wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumnut!
why dont u give ur repet a break, and go do ur mom
Spurs Rule

San Antonio, TX

#158 Mar 14, 2008
hey big poppa, why dont you go back to your wanna be NFL players at UT and let the PROS do their JOBS!!
Honestly True

United States

#159 Mar 15, 2008
Spurs Rule wrote:
hey big poppa, why dont you go back to your wanna be NFL players at UT and let the PROS do their JOBS!!
First,(regarding the repeated posts) I can't help the crap servers on Topix.

Second,(Bball) why don't you to stop selling oranges on the corner and attempt a passage to college; get an education and learn how to spell/type - you ignorant idiot.
bball

San Antonio, TX

#160 Mar 25, 2008
hey, im just saying that the spurs rock, and this guy needs a break
I LOVE MY SPURS

United States

#161 Mar 25, 2008
ALL YA'LL HATER'S OUT THERE NEED TO GO GETA MUTHA F**** LIFE AND STOP TRASH TALKIN BOUT SAN ANTONIO SPURS(WAHOOOO#1) JUST BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER TEAMS IN THE NBA SUCK ASS DONST MEAN TO HATE ON US BECAUSE YA'LL CANT BE LIKE US OK. GO AND GET SOME MUTHA F**** LIFE'S SINCE YA'LL WONT BE CHAPIONSHIPS LIKE US!!!!!!
NBARefsSuck_com

Maitland, FL

#162 Mar 31, 2008
Mav's going for the lottery pick this year?
Ray i own san anto

United States

#163 Apr 26, 2008
Spurs Queen wrote:
Excuse me freak, but you being from Laredo, you don't get to comment on our San Antonio Spurs, until you live here, which you don't. At least we have champions for a team, unlike you guys what do you have besides your quebradita music. ha ha ha
The sperms are just gay they are no good they are trash they need better players like kobe n allen iverson cause tim dont do nothing parker is gay n gino is a lil kid spurs lick balls
jerry

San Antonio, TX

#164 Apr 27, 2008
i think that people become so rude when they insult the spurs or if you don't like the spurs. Spurs didnt win their championship until 1999. Before that when i moved to San Antonio in 1995 no one would watch the spurs. No one supported their team. Once they won they gone crazy. I think you should support the team whether they win or lose.
selvin johanson

Sacramento, CA

#165 Apr 29, 2008
the spurs DO suck...
they are very boring,(not because they play defense, because the pistons play defense) and they dont play basketball, they play the calls. in other words, they would suck if the nba fixed the foul rules.

im not denying that they have won, but considering people watch sports for entertainment, they are probably the most boring team in sports,

i dont want anyone to get mad because of this, so reply in a civilized manner
Cowboy

United States

#166 May 1, 2008
Here we go again, another idiotic person who has never played the sport but has two cents worth of analyzing the NBA not to mention the limited ability to jot down his thoughts.

How idiotic does this sound: They are very boring (not because they play defense, because the Pistons play defense). What about the other 28 teams in the league, do they even try to play defense? Let’s not forget the one reason the Phoenix Suns signed Shaquille O’Neil.

The don’t play basketball, they play the calls, in other words, they would suck if the NBA fixed the foul rules. They would suck?(well do they or don’t they). The Hack-A-Shack tactic was first imploded by Don Nelson when he coached the Dallas Mavericks other teams besides the Mavericks and the San Antonio Spurs have used it and if the NBA had wanted to make changes to the ruling they would have done it a long time ago (fix is not the proper word because it’s not broken).

Unlike the Sacramento Kings who won their last NBA championship back in 1951, I find the Spurs very entertaining because there’s more to basketball than flashy players who leap from half-court, make a 360 degree spin to slam dunk the ball. It’s not an easy task to defensively shutdown an opponent night after night and if you want to see ball movement, there’s not another team in the NBA that can do it with such precision as the Spurs.

Being from Sacramento, I would take it that you’re a Kings fan and please don’t tell me that you’re a Los Angeles Lakers fan because that would make you a wagon jumper?
BoredInSA

San Antonio, TX

#167 May 1, 2008
As a Spur's fan I am getting really tired of all the 6 and under Spur game series. Will a challenging team please take a series to 7 games !!
selvin johanson

Sacramento, CA

#168 May 1, 2008
i appreciate ur response.

firstly, i am a kings fan and i do accept that they are not good right now. Secondly, to me, it is MUCH mor entertaining to watch a " 360 dunk, or a player leap from halfcourt", than someone get shut down, or fouled every play before they even get to run an offense.

i do aknowledge that the spurs have been able to win, but i would rather not watch them, because they are boring.
KRIS ROY ROY

Vancouver, WA

#169 May 7, 2008
the spurs suck they got lucky beating the suns and the HORNETS WILL SWEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPP them 4-0 and BYE BYE sucke supurs
KRIS ROY ROY

Vancouver, WA

#170 May 7, 2008
BoredInSA wrote:
As a Spur's fan I am getting really tired of all the 6 and under Spur game series. Will a challenging team please take a series to 7 games !!
to bad the spurs will get sweeeeeeeeeeped by the horents
Cowboy

United States

#171 May 9, 2008
Selvin - What do you mean the Sacramento Kings are not good right now? They haven't been good since 1951 long before anyone here was ever born.

Kris Cross Roy – If you’re talking about the Seattle Super Sonics you’re right, they can’t be swept because I don't believe they made the playoffs, on second thought does Washington even have a team? Unlike Selvin, you can at least stake claim that they haven’t been good since 1979 which was the last time they won a championship. If I were you I won’t worry too much because once the Key Arena lease is up in 2010 Clay Bennett will probably move his team to his hometown of Oklahoma City then Washington won’t have a team and jumping on a wagon will be easier for you.

PS: Don’t let the San Diego CA fool you I’m a Texan in the military.
I LOVE MY SPURS

United States

#172 May 9, 2008
jerry wrote:
i think that people become so rude when they insult the spurs or if you don't like the spurs. Spurs didnt win their championship until 1999. Before that when i moved to San Antonio in 1995 no one would watch the spurs. No one supported their team. Once they won they gone crazy. I think you should support the team whether they win or lose.
well i dont mena to be rude but id just like to say excuse the s*** out of u because i love my sprus and have ever since i was younger, and not only am i but alot of people i know have been spurs fans for a long ass time since i was little so watch what u say and dont know kay!!!and yes i grew up in San Anto back in the 80's and been a fan ever since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Spurs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... (Apr '15) Jul '15 Fart news 5
News Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... (May '14) Jan '15 Sadie 2
News Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... (Sep '14) Sep '14 tedeze 1
News NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
News Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
News Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14) May '14 Raquel 1
News Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return (May '14) May '14 Emily 1
More from around the web